anoushka - R these new pix??

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Jonboy

Re:Hi Villa /Alec Re Anoushka Rocco

Post by Jonboy »

Hello Hitman. Correct and if you click on Back there is a pre boob job Anoushka on the rear cover

Jonboy
pevian

Post by pevian »

?

The other film looks like a compilation.

Jonboy

Post by Jonboy »

Hello Pevian, this is the same film as i bought just a different title, seems he has different titles for different countries. The thing is I watched the DVD in it's entirety last night and some thing is not right about it. The DVD was excactly as described but Anoushka's scene did not sit easily with the rest of the DVD which leaves me to think that it may have been taken from another Rocco movie, this together with the fact there was no vaginal sex and Anoushka was not keen on anal make me feel there is another Rocco scene out there with the complete scene. Any one know if this is correct

Jonboy
Hitman

Re: Anoushka Rocco movie

Post by Hitman »

Would this be the same movie:-

On the review on BGAFD it mentions Anoushka credited as Anoushka Marie. Was she possibly credited as Anushka Garin? in other versions
muswell

Post by muswell »

Jonboy

Re: Anoushka Rocco movie

Post by Jonboy »

Hi Hitman, yes this is the same movie. it is just the scene does not seem to belong with the rest of the movie. This leads me to think there may be more footage out there

Jonboy
robo

Re: anoushka - R these new pix??

Post by robo »

I have seen her in pink velvet 2 and did an amazing scene. her tits are gorgeous. has she done much b/g hardcore?

Adele Stephens in a harcore film!!! One day I hope!
AK

Post by AK »

she's done b/g in Sex Analyst
Jonboy

Post by Jonboy »

Anoushka, was on German TV last night. Adert for the equivelent of 0898 phone numbers. Thing was she was pre boob job and wearing the same outfit as in the Rocco film, against a plaine wall. looks like Rocco shoots a massive footage and still gets an income years later

Jonboy