What happened to the models from my era?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Terry_S

Re: What happened to the models from my era?

Post by Terry_S »

Amen!
http://terrysperm.com
Von Boy

Post by Von Boy »

SUE SIMMONDS.............I think she looks great now.....far better than the big hair days of the 80's.............and shes still modelling........what a figure!!!

!bow!!bow!!bow!!bow!

>www.suesimmonds.co.uk/<

!bow!!bow!!bow!!bow!

Proud to be Von Boy
martin 1

Post by martin 1 »

wot about michelle collins she was in sport, wot happened to her and can u get pics etc of her
Lightningboy

Post by Lightningboy »

Vikki Thomas is another one..she used to be on babecast quite a lot and is still in the Sport quite a bit too but can't find much of her stuff on the net...she is seriously underrated...Kelly Bell too!
colonel

Post by colonel »

Rachel Garley became the live-in lover of 70 something serial prankster/humorist/philosopher/'Henry Root' letters writer/crack smoker Willie Donaldson and was with him when he died a few years ago.

And you can Google for that- its all true- as unbelievable as it may sound.

Willie's contacts were legendary, and he seems to have brought Rachel's intellect out to the public view- at one Oxford dinner party she sat next to- and engaged in conversation with- Sir Isaiah Berlin!
pj

Post by pj »

Deb Corrigan used to be a u know what and was exposed. The sport claimed to have a vid of a 3sum a few years back. Any1 c it?

Pj
Alex

Heather married a lawyer

Post by Alex »

Heather Chittenden married a lawyer and retired. What a black day for us all that was.
kronenbourg

Post by kronenbourg »

what ever happened to natalie banus & michelle butler both arrived on the scene at 16 appeared for a couple years and then left

just wondered what become of them
Stefan.

Post by Stefan. »

One off them might be michelle mcmanus, thats what I heard but I don't believe it.