next BGFAD EVENT

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Altosax

next BGFAD EVENT

Post by Altosax »

Is there another evening coming up in london? Went to last years Event and had fun so it would be nice to know if there is an event planned for this year... Any news Or have I missed it?
Red vee

Re: next BGFAD EVENT

Post by Red vee »

You missed it, it was 25/04 @ 16.49 !drink!

Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

There will be one around xmas as their usually is, Attack Wendy Taylors email and check with her, but there is Faye Ramtons Birthday (there is a post somewhere about it), and some other smaller parties here and there.

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?
fudgeflaps

Post by fudgeflaps »

Lol, Lol, Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is THE most ANAL reply I have ever seen.............. checking time and dates of posting etc, Christ almighty.

Have you seen that film 'Misery'?? Are you the person Kathy Bates' character was based on? I wouldn't like to meet you if your mouse is not pointing due west as it normally does........... or if your bathroom towels aren't numbered properly.

!laugh! Red vee, I salute you.

However, when is the next BGAFD do- it is normally in May, yeah?

WEEEEEEEEEEENDY.......... I'll help you organise it, and if ends up with just me and you having a party in my pants, all the better. !wink!

The Chuckster

Post by The Chuckster »

Rugby League ROCKS!!
Not like puffy football