LiveXXX - AVOID

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Arginald Valleywater

LiveXXX - AVOID

Post by Arginald Valleywater »

Like the plague. This show has ran out of steam, same models and not a sniff of decent action. Compared to 18 months ago this show has died. Last night anything remotely explict was blocked by stupid banners across the screen and the actresses constantly looking at the director to, see if they could do an act.

A great pity as Danielle Makkinen is stunning.
Dopey

Re: LiveXXX - AVOID

Post by Dopey »

Sadly, they're all dire now. The girls are (by and large) lovely, but the content is utter crap. Shame.
Every pair of breasts large OR small has their own merits. Implants are just sheer wanton vandalism
Gentleman

Post by Gentleman »

i agree about Danielle Makkinen she has a great spirit to her. any chance of her doing any b/g stuff rather than this tv stuff?
Scorpian

Post by Scorpian »

I reckon they need to change things over..

Maybe do abit of soft b/g on the show....

I'd be up for doing that...
Elle Brook

Post by Elle Brook »

Hi guys,

Im sorry you feel that way :O(

But as per previous posts it's not our fault we are restricted to what we can actually do by so many laws and guidelines!!

I would love to go on there at 9pm and fuck all the girls stupid until 1am but I cant..... which is a shame as we have such fuckable girls on their!!!

Hugs xx

Elle Brook
ellebrookglamour@gmail.com
rock22

Post by rock22 »

I know the girls are restricted in what they can do but for me the show is rubbish at the moment.
Why have a tv show if all your doing is having three girls answering calls, it was much better when they had 3 on the phones and 2 answering the texts.
I used to text in alot but don't see the point now as they just ignore most of the texts, they might aswell just have it as phone sex lines.
I thought the whole point of the early freeview part is to want to make people watch the late part (which I did) but now cus they don't do anything I just turn over and not bother turning back.
Whoever's idea it was to have just 3 girls on the phones has got it wrong in my opinion and has lost alot of the old texters in because of this.
Maybe karina or one of the other livexxx girls can tell us why they did this.
NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

I would say its pretty obvious why they did it. They make more money from phone calls than texts.
My forum is full of complaints about the new formats on Babecast, Live XXX etc.Its obvious its hated by the viewers,certainly the long time viewers who remember the shows being so good.
At least Babestation has kept the text format (for now) but even then only 20% of the texts even get put on screen.
As TV Shows they are all dead for me , it doesnt matter how gorgeous a girl is I don't want to sit and watch a girl ignore me and talk to someone else. If I wanted to do that I would go to the pub, it happens to me all the time there.
The biggest shame is that wastes the talents of the presenters, Babecast has some really entertaining, funny and talented presenters, aswell as stunning but they are wasted.
Vicky V and Emily for instance, when together they are superb, really funny. Dionne aswell, Sarah Lou, Rebecca Smythe, all gorgeous but also excellent presenters, totally wasted in the new format, certainly on Mondays and Tuesdays, at least the rest of the week they have presenters.

My bet is that the bosses of these channels couldn't care less as the phone calls will make sure the money rolls in. But my forum is full of long time viewers who no longer watch at all or at least regularly.
I just tend to take a look at whats going on but if there are just girls on the phone with music playing I turn over.

Its a shame to see the shows the way the are, an even bigger shame that Babecast/Babestation/Live XXX took on the idea after Babeworld and Bang Babes did it. The original 3 interactive channels should be taking the lead not following rival channels who have half the resources!!!

Rant over

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
Arginald Valleywater

Post by Arginald Valleywater »

Good call Neil. I think the live show format is now being totally over played. What would be better is for 2-3 girls to go on a fuck eachother stupid, without the telephone calls and texts. Just charge a subscription instead of ?6 a night and push the barriers of censorship. The excessive talking is a total turn off and the action is pathetically tame, someone like Cathy Barry, who can literally fuck for Britain turning away from the camera is unwatchable.
NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

But what your asking for isn't allowed. Whats the point of asking for something that is illegal? They can't do it and they won't, simple as.

What they can do is get the shows back to what they were and let the presenters do what they do best.

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
blackjaques

Post by blackjaques »

I disagree, Neil. The broadcasters need to challenge this ridiculous situation, where the girls have to turn sideways when they insert a dildo just in-case any kids are watching. Only in Britain.....