Stacy Owen's blowjob technique

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Alex

Stacy Owen's blowjob technique

Post by Alex »

Question from the stacy owen thread that got canned. Dave Wells mentioned he was the blowjob-ee in one of stacy's films, where would you rate Stacy's blowjob technique on a scale of 1 to 10? Did she scrape with her teeth at all? Or was it like a 90 year old with her dentures removed?

Thanking you.
Hugh Jampton

Re: Stacy Owen's blowjob technique

Post by Hugh Jampton »

why did the thread get nerfed?

I found the quick how-to guide about torrenting pretty valuable...
Hugh Jampton

Post by Hugh Jampton »

I'm not sure that the quoted FAQ section actually applies here Admin Guy - I certainly don't know of any retail source that has either of Stacey's H/C performances on sale.
davewells

Post by davewells »

Ask the guys at Double D' if they'll be releasing it here, they own it. As for your question, Stacy was a great mate and gave a great bj.
Cynical Sids Old Pal

Post by Cynical Sids Old Pal »

Maybe someone shouls have asked Stacey if Dave's Dick was clean and free
of yucky bit's (I'm sure it was Dave by the way),give the ladies a bit of respect ...
goffo

Post by goffo »

having just seen stacy's threesome h/c scene i would give here blowjob technique a massive 1 out of ten i thought her first h/c scene was bad but this was even worse actors who could keep a hard on may have helped if she ever does make a comeback it will be in the fat birds who can't suck cock section.

goffo
Alex

Be fair - the guy lost his coco

Post by Alex »

A little harsh of you goffo, the guy seemed to lose his coco in the end. Surely you can't argue with that?
Alex

Re: Be fair - the guy lost his coco

Post by Alex »

Sounds like they had to save it up for special occasions then :o)