WHO"S GOT THE BIGGEST BOOBS

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
bigsmitty

Re: WHO"S GOT THE BIGGEST BOOBS

Post by bigsmitty »

Video kim has pretty nice knockers too, not as big as the people mentioned in here but they sure are nice.

PHILLIP
bigsmitty

Post by bigsmitty »

What about Melinda not as big as the others, but a F cup still very very nice funbags.

PHILLIP
peter@video-xtra.com

FRASER _ YOU APPEAR TO BE STEALING PICTURES!!

Post by peter@video-xtra.com »

Some of the photos on boobcamp.com are NOT YOUR MATERIAL. Neither do you have the copyright holder's permission to use them. Please explain.

In any event, please REMOVE MY MATERIAL IMMEDIATELY. To steal my pictures and offer to fee-paying subscribers is CRIMINAL.

Peter
Video Xtra
Fraser

Re: FRASER _ YOU APPEAR TO BE STEALING PICTURES!!

Post by Fraser »

Peter,

Firstly, Boobcamp.com is not my site I am a UK photographer that shoots UK models for Boobcamp. I own rights to all the photos I shoot as the photographer. I do not supply any material unless I shot it myself and I hold the model release.

Having dealt with Boobcamp for nearly two years I would be very surprised if any of the material on there has been posted illegally. They are meticulous in requiring all documentation for the shoots when I have supplied them with content.

I would suggest you investigate matters a bit further before you start accusing people of stealing material. I hold copies of model releases and id for all the material I have supplied to Boobcamp, or anyone else for that matter. I think an apology is in order.

If you want any further information please email me at fdiggory@alterlinks.com

Fraser Diggory

staceyowenfan

Post by staceyowenfan »

Kelly kays are huge and shes really pretty as well.
peter@video-xtra.com

Re: FRASER _ YOU APPEAR TO BE STEALING PICTURES!!

Post by peter@video-xtra.com »

Fraser

Thanks for clarification on this. It seems that Boobcamp bought rights to my pictures in good faith, but the agent who I left the set with in 1996 had no consent to sell them to Internet users, neither have they told me, nor paid me!

Peter

ukfilmfan

Post by ukfilmfan »

Well, rather than go down a discussion of raw poundage, I've got to put in a vote for Zoe Rose's boobs, 'cos relative to the rest of her they're huge, natural and perfectly formed

DickJames

Post by DickJames »

Mellie D!!!! She has a natural G cup, not as big as some of the other girls on here, but she has the most "take me to bed" eyes to go with her fantastic chest!
Bryan Stevens

Post by Bryan Stevens »

Biggest must be Samantha Kent - 54 JJ.

Best - Fiona Steels - 34 HH