Help ID This Actress, Please!

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Ulysses

Help ID This Actress, Please!

Post by Ulysses »

Hi,

Can anyone identify this actress, please? (sorry about quality of the piccy, but my only means of getting a screen-grab off my TV is to take a photo of it).

[IMG]http://img495.imageshack.us/img495/6738/p1010017small8pl.jpg[/IMG]

I believe she can currently be seen featured in freeview trails for Climax 3-3's "Tight-Holed Cuties" theme week, wearing an extremely fetching red cheerleader's outfit. The program that's taken from was on Climax last night, but of course, minus the beginning and end credits. It appears to have been made by Triple Pee Productions, if that's any help.

It's possible she was also in an episode of The Adult Channel's "Prick Teasers", too.

Any assistance about anything else she might have been in, or that I can purchase on DVD, would be most gratefully recieved.

Thanks!

Odysseus

Re: Help ID This Actress, Please!

Post by Odysseus »

In Teasers, she used the name Victoria. She was also in a show on XplicitXXX called something like Bare Eagles, credited as Vicky Vee. This was a 1-hour show with her doind 3 solo scenes.

I'd quite like to know what else she's done too.
Jacques

Post by Jacques »

Wow!! Ulysses and Odysseus in the same thread, same person in ancient history.....sorry just takes me back to my Degree.

I'll go away now!!!

quis custodiet ipsos custodes
Ulysses

Post by Ulysses »

Odysseus wrote:

> In Teasers, she used the name Victoria. She was also in a show
> on XplicitXXX called something like Bare Eagles, credited as
> Vicky Vee. This was a 1-hour show with her doind 3 solo scenes.
>
Excellent - thanks for that. I will definately be looking out for it.

Jacques wrote:

> Wow!! Ulysses and Odysseus in the same thread, same person in
> ancient history.....sorry just takes me back to my Degree.
>
!happy! I guess she must inspire devotion in us ancient Greek types.