best girl live show is?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
longuun

best girl live show is?

Post by longuun »

still liking the girls on babecast there fit, babestation got cute girls 2, the sport xxx was excellent last night, they had a batch of good girls, babeworld is coming along saw amanda peckering on there & kiera & tvx call girls whats happened to that station full of 40+ wifes & bad cellulite

love the booty
Taylor Morgan

Re: best girl live show is?

Post by Taylor Morgan »

Hi!!
Last night was very horny on Sport xxx Babes, I was with the lovely Sam Bond and the very horny Angel Long who I have never fucked before, it was amazing!!! can't wait to fuck her again!!!

Sexy Kisses
Taylor
xxxx
Angel Long

Post by Angel Long »

Hi Taylor and hello Longunn,

Sport xxx babes is so much fun, I love licking, fucking, playing with all the girls while you guys are watching me, I love live t.v.....it turns me on so bloody much !!! And Taylor, your pussy tastes so good, Roll on next time !!!

Stay horny girl

Love

Angel xx

<http://www.angellongxxx.com>

My official personal site owned and ran by me ..... Angel Long
missbond

Post by missbond »

Hi Ladies,

Hey Angel, we get to do it all over again on Monday - yippee! Don't know who I'm with on Sunday night, but I won't wash my pussy so you can taste her... Sport XXX is great fun - we can't say too much, but it's going to get even better very shortly....

Samantha
www.samanthabond.org.uk
Angel Long

Post by Angel Long »

Miss Bond you sexy little minx.....how's that sexy pussy off yours ??
I can't wait for Monday babes....you did me so good with that strap on.....made me cum twice !!!!!

Stay horny girly

Love

Angel xx
<http://www.angellongxxx.com>

My official personal site owned and ran by me ..... Angel Long
blackjaques

Post by blackjaques »

Last night's show on Sportxxx was back to normal: heavily censored and little eroticism. Have you been warned off by Ofcon, Angel and Sam? It really was poor last night.
Heathray

Post by Heathray »

All the live shows are going tame. TVXs show is shocking, every night same scenarios, scripted and unerotic. Apart from a few held open shots nothing remotely controversial.

995 is now pathetic. Lower standard of girls who continually announce "we can't show penetration". Also camera work is done by a complete gonad.

Angel etc how is SportXXX going to get better? Are we likely to see some serious uncut sex, preferably boy girl as well as lesbian? Could the producers consider spending more on a better set? Any chance of an oldies show with Linda Leigh, Teresa May, Vida, Louise etc......?

Heard rumours that 984 is going to re-introduce a live show?
Thing is if the producers take no chances we might as well pack in watching............
Hawkins

Post by Hawkins »

I have said this before but what exactly is the problem here.

For me, the show is encrypted and providing it is only acessable by adults then surely penetration should be shown along with male and female sex as well. You have to be an adult to pay to watch thr show and in this day and age people should be allowed to watch hardcore sex on tv via encryption should they chose.

For crying out loud its availabe via other means to anybody who wants it in this country so what is the problem?.

Is it LiveXXX and the like who are bottling out, or is it the gov that are not allowing it?. If it is the gov surely somebody should challenge this in the court of humans rights in Europe as we all no what the outcome would be given the libral views they have over there regarding HC on TV, after all you can find some pretty explict stuff showing on tv over there, and free to air tv at that.

Its been happening for years this tame stuff now and surely enough is enough.
Boutros Ghali

Post by Boutros Ghali »

if it were allowed by law to show penetration do you think the stations would 'bottle out' they would be falling over their fucking selves to out do each other in the filth stakes.

all things considered the girls put on a great show within the limits of the '18' rating that is placed on them.

now excuse me while I have my medicinal pick-me-up *sniiiiiiif* anybody care for a line? this is hoooot shit !

'Cocaine is not habit forming, I should know I've been doing it for years' Tallulah Bankhead
Hawkins

Post by Hawkins »

So to clarify its not the stations fault and its the laws layed down by the government is it?.

How come you can buy R18s in the shops in this country but cannot watch R18 material via subscription on tv?. Surely if somebody were to challenge this then the gov would be forced to back down.