Wanted - Threesome Dim Some

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
SFC

Wanted - Threesome Dim Some

Post by SFC »

Hi

This may be slightly o/t but I'm looking to get hold of the film Threesome Dim Some, which stars Layla Jade and Jessie J among an otherwise US cast (inc Sunrise Adams). It was made in 2001 and as you can see from the below link it's unavailable among UK suppliers. I've tried searching for it in the US but it seems unavailable on DVD (one website, adultdvd69.com, have it listed, but when I placed an order told me it was out of stock) and I can't even find a VHS copy other than on excaliburfilms.com, who don't ship VHS outside the USA.

If anyone knows where I can get hold of it or would be interested in selling me a 2nd-hand copy please drop me a mail at sfcash@hotmail.com (cc jackson@surfelite.com.au)

Thanks

SFC

http://www.bgafd.co.uk/films/details.php/id/t0453
Bodi

Re: Wanted - Threesome Dim Some

Post by Bodi »

I have fresh meat 14 which features a scene involving layla, Sunrise and Charmaine.

A second scene involves Jessie J doing DP.

I dunno if this may be the same film with a different title or if it's a different one but can still satisfy what you need.

I think that video is still available from suppliers, it's by Evil Empire of course.
SFC

Post by SFC »

no, different film unfortunately. Thanks anyway. SFC
SFC

Post by SFC »

Just giving this a bump - looking for the 2001 Elegant Angel release Threesome Dim Some, starring Layla Jade and Jessie J among an otherwise US cast. It appears to only have been released on VHS and seems to be no longer available to buy anywhere other than on VOD (which I can't utilise as I'm on a dinosaur of a PC with Windows 95!).

Anyone with a lead to a copy, even a 2ndhand one to buy or trade, drop me a mail?

Cheers

SFC