sexclub help me

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
riverss

sexclub help me

Post by riverss »

Please someone help me. I signed up for sexclub a week ago now and still dont have my membership acctivated.. Im feeling so ripped off. Does anyone have any idea of what i can do. Many thanks to the person who can help me
Deuce Bigolo

Re: sexclub help me

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

Theres only one person who can help you mate as with any paysite

THE WEBMASTER

If your getting no response,ring the cancellation line

When they ask why your cancelling........!!!!

cheers
B....OZ
mary

Post by mary »

Not surprised that you are having troubles with sexclub - they have been updating their website and it has not been a resounding success. The areas I visit used to work pretty reliably - but are now much slower and with all sorts of problems. I know other members are having grief as well . Best thing to do is get in touch with them directly and tell them to get it sorted.
riverss

Post by riverss »

thanks for the advice guys
wayney03

Post by wayney03 »

i joined sexclub last nite,no email yet.i think its safe to say i wont be getting one soon lol
Twingo

Post by Twingo »

Do you really have to cancel your account? When i activated my 7 day account i did not see any mention of it being re-accuring, or for the jo guest thing i signed up for?

I just checked at the monthly pass and again i did not see any mention of it being reaccuring?
Deuce Bigolo

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

Try reading the terms & conditions

You know the thing you agreed to when you signed up

By purchasing Membership to Sexclub by way of credit card transaction for monthly, three monthly, six monthly, peepshow and fanclub access you agree that you will be billed automatically to your credit card until such time as you cancel your membership. Cancellation of membership is available via our dedicated billing department telephone line.

One Week Trial Offer.

This offer is for one weeks standard subscription to Sexclub for ?4.95. If the subscription is not cancelled within a week then you will be billed ?8 for the remainder of the month After this the subscription will continue as a standard rebilled ?12.95 subscription untill cancelled.

Bottom line is if it doesn't say non-recurring membership you have to cancel

cheers
B....OZ
jaybo

Post by jaybo »

I joined years ago and i thought the only way to cancel was by telephone , i know they've changed the sites recentley and are having "teething troubles" at the moment . JJ . But yes it is monthly rebill until you cancel .
wayney03

Post by wayney03 »

so how lng do you think it will take for me to recieve my confermation email? i joined on friday and still nothing
MegaTon

Post by MegaTon »

I surprised no-one from the PRO organisation hasn't replied to this posts!
One of two of them post messages here now and again! It seems like they couldn't give a stuff about there website!