Babe World

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Reggie_Moss

Re: Babe World

Post by Reggie_Moss »

Does anybody know if Live TV is available on Telewest. Or can the channel be viewed across the web
zakkwylde

Post by zakkwylde »

Hey Nikki, caught your show with Donna Marie, i think, and have to say it was awesome.You looked as gorgeous as ever, and i can't wait to see you on there again!

GIRL I JUST WANNA FILL YOUR HOLE,
OH DON'T YOU KNOW,
I'M GONNA STRETCH YOU SO WIDE,
STRETCH YOU SO FAR,

WHEN MY TONGUE IS UP YOUR ASS,
AND I'M GRABBING THOSE TITTIES BABY,
YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT,
......................................WHATEVER!!!!
Hawkins

Post by Hawkins »

Yeah your right Neil.

I'm sure they check this forum out day and night in the hope of finding out about things they can look into.

Seriously though, I would think the way they would most likely find out would be via an unsuspecting viewer turning on by "accident" and then calling or writing a complaint.
Blue1

Re: From Babe World TV

Post by Blue1 »

Hi all,

Thank you for the comments on the show and yes we do check the forums daily and nightly!

We can assure all of you that the show will only get better as we have teamed up with a certain Dutch company who will be flying in some of their best stars before Xmas for a few shows and we will be sending our ladies over there!

We also have some cool prizes coming to the channel that I think you will all love!

The show is only on a soft launch and will be soon be on the chosen list of many of boys and girls!

If anyone has a special theme then please contact us as this show is for everyone!!!!

Madame Lianne is doing a fantastic job along with all the other girls and we have soooo many more things to come!

Keep watching 214!

K

K
lianne young

Post by lianne young »

Hi there
Thanks for the message I am glad I am doing a good job.
So o.k I have been pushing it far but like you said it is kept all clean! Well almost.
And for the production team they are ace, I am going to use that word tonight! Just to let you know boys.
I am enjoying every minute and I really love the job and your views do mean a lot to me as I have been away from the scene for some time, but now I am back!
I cant help being horny and a bit corrupt and thats why I am what I am .
The show is new and it is so funny and if people are talking about it then it must be working!
I am back on tonight so all you naughty perverted people out there drop me a line!
Remember the number to call is 09090299999 ! lol
And of course I am able to recieve text on 69300 so get filthy and mucky with me! You know I love it.
Lots of love
Lianne

Stay horny boys xxx
NeilUK

Re: Babe World - FAO Lianne

Post by NeilUK »

Hi Lianne,

I would love to add you to my site, I would like to add a Babeworld menu to the site. If you ask Nikki Lord, Nikki Lee they are already on my site. Any and all presenters are welcome on the site. Please email me celebsrus1@btinternet.com

Thanks

Neil

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
Hawkins

Post by Hawkins »

I do like the show, it is early days but its a fun show and pushes the boundaries.

It makes Babestation and Babecast look very tame in comparison. Babeworld allows words that they would never dream of letting their girls say. I guess it will be good while it lasts so lets enjoy it while we can.

And yes Lianne is the star of the show without question, although Eva has done great as well. Keep up the good work all concerned.

Final note to say two nights ago the girl who used to work on BS as Blue was on BW as Alisha.
lianne young

Post by lianne young »

Thankyou hawkins.
I am so enjoying doing the show after such a long time away from the front of the camera! Guess the rules are getting harder! or the cocks are anyway! lol
I love every part of this show and if there is anything you think I should be doing on the show all ideas are welcome and I will do my best to do them all, unless of course they fire me for pushing boundries!
I am going to tame down just a little bit on the words, however I dont see the point in putting cloths on to present the show so I am going to stick to wearing wipped cream as a bikini bottom or a fig leaf! lol I love my job
Lots of love Lianne

Stay horny boys xxx
Factor15

Post by Factor15 »

Lianne

Im loving the show.

Do you take bookings for amateur photography work at all?
lianne young

Post by lianne young »

Let me know what you have in mind.
I will not do hardcore, but I will consider other work.
Keep watching the show it is getting better and better, I love it. I must say I have totally missed being in front of the camera in a industry I totally believe in and I am glad I am back. x

Stay horny boys xxx