Jo Guest with dildo on sexclub.co.uk

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
mart

Re: Jo Guest with dildo on sexclub.co.uk

Post by mart »

I couldn't agree more. Nothing pisses me off more than someone who claims to be a greatest fan but hasn't got round to joining the website. It always happens when the girl has a forum on the free part of her site.

Mart
bigpaw1972

Post by bigpaw1972 »

Hi,

Firstly thanks to all of those who took the time to post a response(even the freeloaders!).

And a special hello to JJ and Mary for welcoming me to their "little bunch" (whatever that is!).

Having been a member of Jo's site for only a few days I can say without doubt that its the best money I've spent on the internet.

Talk about loads of content! I don't know how many galleries of pictures there are but at this rate I'm gonna have to book a week off work!

One question I'd like to ask my fellow bunch members is regarding the webcam show.
Do you have to pay extra to see this or is it included in the subscription?
I work nights and have yet to try to access the show in the evening.

And finally ,Mary brought up the subject of Jo's birthdate.Now mine is 21st February 1972(honest I swear on my kids life) , now if I believe what I read that is one hell of a coincidence;).

Look forward to seeing/chatting to Jo and feel a bit bad inside for concentrating on this alleged incident.

Take care , bigpaw.
jaybo

Post by jaybo »

Yes Bigpaw the homecam is extra , but in general only goes on once a month . JJ .
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Jo's Birthday is the 22nd Feb.

Michelle
mary

Post by mary »

you are right there michelle - amazingly the 1972 part is correct!
jaybo

Post by jaybo »

1972 was an exceptional year Mary , for me too was born in said year . JJ .
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

So do you know Jo Mary?

If you read her forum I am the Michelle who she went on holiday with last year and spanked her bum on her webcam :)

Michelle x
jaybo

Post by jaybo »

Nice work if you can get it Michelle , Malta was it ? nice place, yes Mary and myself are "avid" Jo followers , so to speak . Oh don't be fooled , there's more to Mary than meets the eye . JJ .
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Malta was fantastic, 5 star room with lots of free booze :)....... the vid clips I shot went on the sexclub site.

Michelle
jaybo

Post by jaybo »

Good on ya ! A lot of stuff gets put up on here about Jo , but i often wonder if it all belongs on the off topic forum , as Jo isn't listed . It's good to know there's another out there wishing her well , as Mary and i do , not just "have you seen , do you know" type stuff . All the best . JJ .