2Q's: Destiny Deville & Kerry Marie

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Clemenza

2Q's: Destiny Deville & Kerry Marie

Post by Clemenza »

Has Destiny Deville really retired?
In earlier 2005 she was promising (in Anjali videos) all kinds of new stuff for later in the year

Any thoughts on the new Kerry Marie website?
Yes it sounds great.
BUT, where does that leave BustyKerryMarie?
Also, I have basically seen everything she has done, I think, i.e. D-Cup, Dodger, Busty Brits etc.
I hope the new site will not just churn out a "greatest hits".

Fraser

Re: 2Q's: Destiny Deville & Kerry Marie

Post by Fraser »

All the content on Officially Kerry Marie is new and unseen, we're in the middle of shooting for it now. I can't comment on what other websites have as content of Kerry but I can say that this is the only website with her name that she is personally involved with and will be shooting new content for.

Also, as well as content shot by me, Kerry is planning to shoot some content herself, mainly video at home and is hoping to do weekly cam shows for members. So there should be tons of new content, updated three times a week in addition to the cam shows.

Kerry's New Webste

Darkow Hotmale

Destiny Deville

Post by Darkow Hotmale »

Don't know if Destiny has really "retired", but the first link is reasonably recent and it does appear that she is still doing stuff in the US even though the theme/genre may not to be everyone's liking.

The second gallery is older. Just in case she does decide to give it all up, something to remember her by.

fish

Re: 2Q's: Destiny Deville & Kerry Marie

Post by fish »

any hardcore