New owners of r18dvd shop

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
rocky12345

New owners of r18dvd shop

Post by rocky12345 »

I e-mailed the r18dvd shop about some dvds and I was told they are under new ownership.Has anyone used them since they comeback?Are they still reliable?
qaz666

Re: New owners of r18dvd shop

Post by qaz666 »

Yeah, I placed an order when they first came back on line. Money cleared a while ago but no sign of the dvd, on the site it says still authorising. I emailed them and they said it was shipped on the 27th and I should receive it in 7-21 days. I guess the good old times of 16 hours delivery time has gone. That was my main incentive to use r18dvdshop. I saw DVD I fancied watching, ordered it, and it was usually with me next day. I definately won't be using them as much as I used to.
b217bravo

Post by b217bravo »

Ordered a dvd from them recently, the order aknowledgement said that my card would be billed as Simply The Best Spain.
If it is the same company I have used STB on a number of occassons & always found them to be reliable.
geoff
eduardo

Post by eduardo »

It has been taken over by Simply because if you look at the contact page on the site then the address is Simply's Spanish one.
rocky12345

Post by rocky12345 »

Why did Jay leave it?.It was such a good service under him.
bigboy

Post by bigboy »

are the names getting mixed up~? remember there was 2 different sites with similar names.
qaz666

Post by qaz666 »

Should just point out the dvd arrived this morning, discretely packaged as always. So all in all about 9 days from order to delivery (via Deutsche post). Can't grumble, as long as they stick to the ?15 price. Funny, as Simplythebest sell the same dvd's for about ?22.
eduardo

Post by eduardo »

If you folloewed the Off Topic Forum then you would have seen this thread where Jay said that one of his competitors ordered a Dvd and reported him to his payment provider so as to close him down.

Here is the thread

He never named that company.

I wouldn't think that you'd need to be Albert Einstein to work out who that company was or well that's the obvious conclusion that I have come to but maybe I'm wrong.

I would doubt that I am though. The big boys in this business don't like new companies taking there business away and will go into underhand tactics to ensure that doesn't happen.

eduardo

Post by eduardo »

Seem my post under the main topic of this thread.
eduardo

Post by eduardo »

No the names are not getting mixed up.