Full British movie D/L site???

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
tom_anderson

Re: Full British movie D/L site???

Post by tom_anderson »

Terry,
Mr Wiggums was probably expecting 500Gb of contents for his misery $30 or so he paid for monthly membership fees so he can clean you up in no time. who knows only he can tell the reason he made the comment

tom
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

You're probably right. Which is why he hasnt explained himself. This makes sense. Still, if he has a different reason, i for one would be interested hearing it. I don't like to be accused of things i don't think I am

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
Deuce Bigolo

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

If your going to label a site POOR do all us other punters a big favour
be SPECIFIC otherwise just keep your foolish generalised views to yourself

Labelling something as Poor/Average/Great is pointless if you don't say why

cheers
B....OZ
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Sirs, compared to the US sites on the market- some of which (deluxe pass,etc) have over 100gbs easily for about 10 dollars-covering all genres and playing on all media players. Your arguements about Tescos are infantile- when a film is released it is copied straight away-it hasnt stopped Hollywood, come on guys it is all done with ball bearings these days. Yeah but its a good group. All you need to do is get int the groove and wrap your head in tight troosers
kentish78

Post by kentish78 »

Can you? I thought they were DRM protected. I joined for a while and downloaded a few, but when I stopped the membership they wouldn't play anymore, as they were't licensed.

Iain
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

In short Tom Anderson was right about you expecting a zillion gigs for 5 bucks! Still, your retort was cryptic to say the least and for this you say we brits are rip offs.

First off while the american sites may be your thing, they pay far less to produce content than I do. Hey, more fool me, but thats the cost of working in the UK. I feel the site provides varied content that is worth its weight for what it is. Considering this is the first time I have heard this. I'm thankful it wasnt a direct attack at the content as I and Katalin have worked hard to get where we are on Clitty Slickers and won't stand for mediocre criticisms that put us in a bad light which your comments have.

All your comment boils down to is why I don't have more content sold for less when compared to the americans. Well my answer to you is, stick with the americans. I think my sites are fairly priced and inexpensive to say the least and offer good value for money contrary to what you may think.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
Alex L

Post by Alex L »

well said Terry, on another note, who did you say handled the dvd sales of your content?

alex

[url=http://bgafd.co.uk/cgi-bin/magpie/do/display.cgi?product-sku=2048&category-sku=3]R18 Shop - Speedy Shipping - BGAFD readers 5 Star Rating[/url]
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Alex L wrote:..."who did you say handled the dvd sales of your content?"

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
diplodocus

Post by diplodocus »

my two penneth for what it's worth

the price for real couples seem around the norm for the sites i've joined before and there is enough content and updates to keep me happy, plus it's all brits :-)
yes some of the US sites have more content but how much of that is 'filler'
you don't find gems like the scene with Jennifer Martin

don't get too hung up on the negatives, they just shout louder

we are Leeds.... , and we can still beat the mighty Chester
Alex L

Post by Alex L »

thanks

alex

[url=http://bgafd.co.uk/cgi-bin/magpie/do/display.cgi?product-sku=2048&category-sku=3]R18 Shop - Speedy Shipping - BGAFD readers 5 Star Rating[/url]