Lolly Badcock recommendations

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Lolly Badcock

Re: Lolly Badcock recommendations

Post by Lolly Badcock »

Hi sexy girl,

Give me a bell honey as can sort a three girl with Lara as already have her coming down for content.

You free Thursday to shoot what we had planned before.

Get in touch sexy
Lolly xxxxxxxxx
dgenerate

Post by dgenerate »

Oh dear lord, very hot girls talking bout getting wet and threesomes, imagination going into overload!!! lol

Lolly your the best, can't wait for the Virtual Sex Movie, hope you had fun making it? I know its early but do you know roughly when it will be out to buy? :)

Lee.
LaraLee

Post by LaraLee »

Hiya Tequila + Lolly

Lolly our scene was horny as hell and you've really turned me into a right dirty bitch, I can't imagine what would happen if I was with you too Tequila, lets get this sorted as its too much for me to sit here behind my desk thinking fucking you two I need to do it as soon as possible.

Kisses & lots of licks
Lara xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://twitter.com/#!/lara_leexxx
P-Nix

Post by P-Nix »

Thanks for all your pointers (VERY nice to get a reply from the lady herself)

I think I'll give Lolly Badcock Unleashed a try, and Dogging Diaries 4 and The Dirty Whore sound good too (Though I'm not sure if I'll be able to cope with a Lolly/Angel Long scene, it may be too much for me)

Thanks again,

P
p.s. I think the bathtub pictures on your Yahoo group are fantastic Lolly (but then again they all are)
Voice

Post by Voice »

Quite honestly I wouldn't bother.

Having watched Lolly on Spice Extreme she seems very good at promising everything but delivering very little. Lots of g/g or playing with bits of plastic but no serious f***ing.

I know she's done a couple of scenes with her partner but nothing really terribly exciting. IMHO just another silly little girl wanting to make a quick buck.
LaraLee

Post by LaraLee »

Voice

Thats a really horrible thing to say!!! Having met and worked with Lolly as well as being one of the warmest and nicest girls I have worked with so far, she is a fantastic performer, she is 100% professional and she is in the business because she wants to be and loves it, shes determined to last in the adult industry and I know she will.

There is no way in hell she is only doing what she is doing to make a "quick buck" I think if that was the case then producers, photographers and models alike wouldn't hold her in such high regard.

I know what you said was just your opinion and opinions do vary, but there is no need to make such a nasty comment.

https://twitter.com/#!/lara_leexxx
colin

Post by colin »

she is on the cover and presumedly inside the current Hardcore mag.
the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)
NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

Lolly will be working with me soon in a DVD called "Neil's dreaming again!"
[img]http://www.celebritiesrus.com/mutley.gif[/img]

Seriously though, buy any of them first, you simply won't get a bad Lolly film and just get them all. !

Lolly , will you be working with Natalia again soon? I think she has forgotten that she was going to send me some pics for the site.

Oh and in a bit of fun in my forum , I have pitted Angel Long against Lolly in a WWE style lingerie match. People vote for who they think would win. Seems that most people think it would be a hardcore match. Wonder why?
;-)

Neil

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog