whats up with 995

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
imortal

whats up with 995

Post by imortal »

it don't seem to be on
BoogieKnight

Re: whats up with 995

Post by BoogieKnight »

would you believe it, just when Heavenly was gonna be on the late show!
I'm jinxed matey, sorry about that. I shouldn't of wanted it for so long.
ha ha.....please someone help them get it on, so I can get mine on too.

Dizzy

Post by Dizzy »

I've got the same problem as well. I've reset by unit and forced a software download to be sure that it wasn't me at fault.

I'm glad it's not just me as I thought for a mo' that my digibox might be pooched.

I purposelly ordered tonights show as Heavenly was going to share her goodies and then this happens.

I've mailed $ky asking if I can get my money back but I'm not holding my breath as they'll surely blame Live XXX for the problem.

Hurry up and sort it $ky we're missing all the action!!!

JayL6

Post by JayL6 »

They haven't even been broadcasting their internet web feed for the past two nights, so in my opinion it looks like that they are in trouble. I have asked for a refund on my subsciption otherwise I will ask my credit card for a chargeback, suggest that other subscribers do the same.

Heathray

Post by Heathray »

I thought it was a tree problem, my flat is surrounded by many trees and sometimes blocks certain bandwidths. However 2 nights in a row doesn't look good. As their stuff is now much tamer than last year a lot of punters will no doubt switch off. I predict 984 will go in the next month or so, no new strong stuff, just loads of 10yo Liquid Gold type films with no pubies or close ups.
mk13

Post by mk13 »

Better off getting yourselves a euro receiver and subscribing to HC, much better value for money!
NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

I think it was more of a technical glitch as someone posted in my forum that for ten mins or so the picture wasn't there but the girls could be heard chatting away. So they presenters were in place doing their thing, suggests the channel isn't off the air for anything other than tech probs

Neil

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
Heathray

Post by Heathray »

It is back tonite, may have been gremlins!
Dizzy

Post by Dizzy »

I got a reply from $ky who said that I needed to call their box office line which I did.

They had no record of the order but said that my box probably hadn't updated their records yet (or vice versa, who ever contacts who).

They said once they have a record of my order they can take it up with 995 and obtain a credit refund.

No doubt I won't see the refund!

Heathray

Post by Heathray »

Watched it last nite. Dear God have they gone tame. Whole show was pathetic. Last time I watch.