www.greatbritishboobs.com infos

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Ray

www.greatbritishboobs.com infos

Post by Ray »

anyone know where i can find the sets and videos that was on this site? They said that the site will be merging with bigbouncingboobies.com, so i watch this site but i can't find the content that was on greatbritishboobs i only find a really awfull site -_- , anyone got any info plz?
LeahJayne

Re: www.greatbritishboobs.com infos

Post by LeahJayne »

hi, great brittish boobs was sold to someone else...so im not really sure whats going on ith it now...ill let you know if i find out :) xxx

xXx Leah Jayne xXx
Dorrin

Post by Dorrin »

The site is still there with the pictures intact, I have just gone in with my old details. I only joined to get the Adele Stephens sets, a lot of the others were not my cup of tea. When it merged I looked at the other site and it did not appeal to me (different strokes for different folks) so let my membership lapse.
Ray

Post by Ray »

i miss the last videos of adele on this site, do u wanna trade? i have a great collection of adele's videos and pics, contact me at rayaction2000@yahoo.it so i'll can send u a list of what i got ;)

bye, Ray ;)