jo guest

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Jayr

Re: Jo Guest

Post by Jayr »

Although there was a rumour not too long ago of Jo doing a scene with a dildo. Alas as there has not been any evidence of said scene/performance it can only be a rumour! Still a top girl no matter what she does!
tone

Post by tone »

ive seen photos of her sucking a cock. Doesnt that count as hardcore?
jaybo

Re: jo guest AModel Who can model

Post by jaybo »

Yep , i'm a big Jo fan , and having been lucky enough to meet Jo , she's a really down to earth and funny girl , and so long as she's happy can do whatever the damn she likes . JJ .
grale

Re: jo guest

Post by grale »

Her webshow on the 28th july she did a 3 finger insert and used a red rabbit vibrator ............. does that answear all questions
Jayr

Post by Jayr »

It answers a few BUT unfortunatley there will be a few who will say... "any pictures/links/proof!?"
Heathray

Post by Heathray »

Please give us the proof, my wrist is primed!
Jayr

Post by Jayr »

Tada!
Thanks Heathray!
Lmfao!
tone

Post by tone »

Just like to repeat the request for proof/links etc. I cant think of anything id like to see more!
phil solo

Post by phil solo »

tone wrote:

> ive seen photos of her sucking a cock. Doesnt that count as
> hardcore?

Fakes - the knob has been 'stretched' digitally to make it look like she's sucking it, when in reality she's done no more than hold an erect penis close to her mouth - not quite the same thing.