jo guest

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
colin

jo guest

Post by colin »

great spread of her in Mens World vol17. no.8.
she's looking better than ever!
the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)
holster

Re: jo guest

Post by holster »

i have always like jo guest, would have loved to have seen her in some hard action
number 6

Post by number 6 »

Jo guest is very sexy in a girl next door kind of way..is she still doing that show on men and motors???????
beepee

Post by beepee »

no sadly,there is no shows like that on men and motors anymore,i think its changing to itv 4 soon
Jayr

Post by Jayr »

November is when it switches to ITV4
crofty

Jo - a link to pics site

Post by crofty »

sadly now has popups, but a good source of pics- soft - glamour - hard.

Jo was the reason i bought a freeview box (to get men n motors) but just seem to get endless re runs on the sweeney now wtf??

are there any video archives ou there?

www.reelcelebs.com has a few free ones!firekind wrote:

> what the fuck?
>
> itv dosent have enough shows to fill one channel let alone four
wilfy

Re: Jo - a link to pics site

Post by wilfy »

what link ?
Jayr

Re: ittv4?

Post by Jayr »

Yeah I know, hence the old re-runs of The Sweeney, Professionals, Miami Vice and the like. Shame when M&M goes because it's about the only channel that caters for bikers!
2pussyman

Re: Jo Guest

Post by 2pussyman »

Her Playboy video is a collectors item, and Jo has never done hard core. She is one of the nicest girls you could meet a real sweetie and simply gets sexier with age!
An icon amongst younger girls and a girl that feels quite at home on a Boys night out at the Pub!
She did do a very sexy threesome photo spread with a guy Nigel aka Mario and another blonde girl dressed as a French Maid called Shelly Frankel in Whitehouse hardcore No 252, which went as far as possible without being hardcore, ( wet pussies and erections) but no oral or penetration!
I have been fortunate enough to meet and chat to her twice and she is a natural and talented tease, and has never seen the need or desire to do hardcore.