How do I cancel TAC/Explicit sub?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
gu55ett

Re: How do I cancel TAC/Explicit sub?

Post by gu55ett »

Hi Jacques,

Thanks very much for the info re Richard's email address. I think I've finally managed to cancel my sub - no access to TAC/Playboy/Spice Extreme last night.

Cheers,

gu55ett.

gu55ett

Attn Richard from TAC

Post by gu55ett »

Hi Richard,

It looks like my cancellation has been done - no access to Playboy/TAC/Spice extreme last night. Many thanks for your help/interest with this.

gu55ett.

BobB

Post by BobB »

It took me 3 letters and 7 phone calls before they cancelled mine, and 3 months before they refunded my money (they didn't refund all of it, even then).

They advertise that it is 'only one phone call to subscribe', but forget to mention that it will take forever and cost you a fortune to cancel.

Be Warned!
Jayr

Post by Jayr »

Could be worse: 4 hours worth of viewing, cut off after that, now comes the threating letters about owing them ?160 so pay up or else....

Ah to have the easy way out like the rest of you!
gu55ett

Post by gu55ett »

Hi All,

Thanks to everyone who replied for their good advice, help and information. Both subscriptions have now been sucessfully cancelled. I'd subscribed to TAC since it began way back and Explicit since it started. I was one of the many who thought that one day we'd be able to enjoy the same viewing rights as our continental friends, and was extremely disapointed by OFCOMS stance on this issue. However, I'm lucky enough to have a secondary satellite system aimed at 13 degrees east, and over the last few years I've enjoyed the output from stations such as Red hot Dutch, Rendezvous and Eurotica and more recently Spice Platinum and Sex View. At the moment my current package is DPTV, 247, Sex View and Sex View Plus.

Once again many thanks, Gu55ett.