Beware - there's a scammer out there!!!

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
sandie

Re: Beware - there's a scammer out there!!!

Post by sandie »

your doing a top job be-seen-here.
u cant win em all. at least u came on here and gave some advice and support.

http://www.lovesandie.com/
sandie

Post by sandie »

i think most of the online model sites have forums u can post warnings on.

use them is all i can say.
ive had so many duf mails recently. boy they are really using there creative side these days.

ive had offers of money laundering and all sorts.

i know im not 100% angel but where are all these scallys coming from?

http://www.lovesandie.com/
Lexi Martinez

Post by Lexi Martinez »

Never use the forum before anyway , didn't realise this loser was still around, he use to email me with the same shit Mayfair etc, then he even went as far to impersonate a photographer which i knew, ive blocked him but he always comes back under Mark, working for Vivid but always uses that yeadon motors, stay clear he's a complete dick & could be completeley dangerous
Lexi Martinez

Post by Lexi Martinez »

Never use the forum before anyway , didn't realise this loser was still around, he use to email me with the same shit Mayfair etc, then he even went as far to impersonate a photographer which i knew, ive blocked him but he always comes back under Mark, working for Vivid but always uses that yeadon motors, stay clear he's a complete dick & could be completeley dangerous

NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

The difference with AOL and Hotmail and yahoo is that if the email address is an AOL address then thats his ISP. The problem with hotmail is that anyone can get a hotmail account whoever the service provider is.
I've said this before about AOL they will act but they need evidence. What I would advise is that all the models get together, if they have saved the emails then the police is the first port of call but also send them all to AOL as evidence.
I live near yeadon and at the time of this original post I went looking to see if I could find this motor company. I could find no sign of it. I am sure he makes the name up.

Neil

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
nachovx

Post by nachovx »

Well they have a site and a lot of cars for sale. The site includes tel and address ... and a map showing location.
crofty

about the car company....

Post by crofty »

if this helps, i did a bit of searching... could not find listed on whois.org (only .com /net or .org's are listed?)

though ukdata.com claims to be able to get you company reports etc (why not also check companieshouse.co.uk..)

- company status shows as 'not trading', though the car wensite seems to be still going - but contact is by phone, or webform (no email address found..)

is this geezer the owner, or some get using their office (employee..?)

it could be worth calling (withhold YOUR numbers / use public phonebox) a few times, asking about their 'models' - see if they ask whether for cars ,or photo work...

have seen various trade directory links to the car company site, too.

it all sounds very iffy. either way. if no joy from the cops, let bbc's watchdog know!
jayme

Re: d/b?

Post by jayme »

problem is this guy makes up names and such like to pretend to be another model who he is trying to scam.... he tried that one with me but his basic spelling errors were just the same as before so he isn't too bright! He has just given me another screen name on msn to add to my growing folder of info on him which will be passed to the police...... you can if you want to change your screen names with any email provider daily so it still makes it hard to suss him out as he would just go onto the forum himself .... infact he is probably reading this thread and laughing at us! He mailed me after seeing a thread from another model who he tried to scam pretending to be a model who had a shoot arranged with him.... he ran into an elaborate story about an undercover policewoman going to the shoot to trick him and asked for the info i have on him so it could be passed to the police...... i aint gunna give info out like that to someone i don't know and told them this but they didn't reply back lol what a surprise there!!!!! Any info i have is going to the police shortly.... ya never know it may be the same geeza... i gotta sneaky feeling it may well be....

keep safe everyone!!
Jayme xxx

Jayme xxx

www.jayme-exposed.com