Beware - there's a scammer out there!!!

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Avalon

Re: Beware - there's a scammer out there!!!

Post by Avalon »

Elizabeth lets go together................. I know a few models that have met him and had sex with him as they thought they would get work from it. Fortunately we are wise to the likes of him, but like you said this guy could do alot of damage to a new and niaeve model, and to the reputation of this industry!!! I personally knew straight away he was talking rubbish and feel sorry for the girls who have met him! Nothing is for free in this world! I think we should make the police listen as it obvious this guy has a problem!!!
MensWorldMayfair

Post by MensWorldMayfair »

Seriously girls, go to the police. At least then they'll be able to follow it up and have him on file. And after the debacle in Soham with Ian Huntley, I don't think they'll be letting people slip through the cracks too often
Phil mCc

Post by Phil mCc »

I think it is pretty simple girls, if a guy or a company cannot give your real name, address, phone number and a second person to verify who is in the industry then avoid him. Before the amatuers start shouting "join the ellite mason club". I would put my details including phone numbers address on here so I mean what I say. Only reason I don't is because its against the rules and anyway I would get amatuers ringing me at 2am asking what Stacy Owen is doing,,,Instead of professionals ringing me at 2am asking for a girl for a shoot in the morning coz one has cancelled.
As for free blowjobs I got more when I told them I was a Pirotectnic and show them my license. Maybe I should pretend to be a car saleman that would work.
If the guy is a serial abuser then getting him on the sex offenders register that is the worst thing you can to do to him. If we sort him he stop !!!
do it legal and for me to say that it takes alot, what happens if we go up there an stick a grenade in his pants, I can cope with him, I am sure Marino can but what about the models who gave the details up they might not be so confident if he turns up on their door with his bollocks still smoldering.
Best thing is lock him up and get him on sex register,
For the record a lot of these model register sites froun on professionals and show no respect while putting a 13year old models post-code on her profile its about professionalism from all angles.

Phil McC (real name with-held because everyone knows him)

"Stop laughing and tell me it's big"
Live or on demand streaming Hi-def quality programing <http://www.goxxxtv.com> all British Girls at a £1 per pull.
dbrook007

Post by dbrook007 »

Did anyone do anything or find anything more about Yeadon Motor Company?
dbrook007

Post by dbrook007 »

Did anyone find anything out about Yeadon Motor Company?
jayme

Post by jayme »

that particular person cloemodel is nasty......... like you said he uses many alias's which makes it hard to inform the police about sick twisted fucks like this..(i got lotsda info on this guy). we just gotta look out for one another and use forums like this which are widely used by the british industry to bring to light scammers like the ones mentioned in this thread, giving as much details as the forum will allow..... like it has already been mentioned i worry about those who are new to modelling and looking for their first break... just hope they meet someone who will look after them and not expliot...

Jayme xxx

www.jayme-exposed.com
Tequila_Woods

Post by Tequila_Woods »

Iv also had enquiries from this guy and Yeadon Motor Company, although not recently

<http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=1661927&T=1661927>
sandie

Post by sandie »

hehe.

can we both piss on him???

http://www.lovesandie.com/
sandie

Post by sandie »

babe. ive been contacted by him too and it was thru 1 of 3 online model agencies cos thats the only places i advertise.

i will try and dig out the mail for more info on him.

sandie

Post by sandie »

david baby huney darling.... the mayfair name gets used all over the place u should know.

calling urself mayfair model managment is not going to get u put down. maybe u are based in mayfair!!!!!