Louise Hodges

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
paul markham

Re: Louise Hodges

Post by paul markham »

Happy Birthday Louise, even if it was a bit late. You still look as stunning as ever.
Retired.

On Skype sometimes @ paulmarkham1
2pussyman

Post by 2pussyman »

I had the priviledge of meeting Louise a couple of times recently at a photo studio and may I say she looks and feels a lot younger than 39! Atleast ten years younger. Hope you had a good birthday Louise and hope to see you again soon!
b217bravo

Post by b217bravo »

TJ, read Louise's post 30/5 @ 23:16.
Geoff
rgb

Post by rgb »

Yes, there seems to be a remarkable lack of gallantry around here - all this "isn't she good for an old 'un" when she's already explained that she's not 39 yet!

rgb

[url]http://www.ukpussytalk.com[/url]
belfast_birty

Post by belfast_birty »

Hi Louise!

Happy Birthday and Good Luck.I remember doing a shoot when you had just started and were living in Kent.It was at a rather draughty large house in Surrey with Vida and a girl from Leeds,with a Red Ferrari!

At the time your boyfriend delivered you(I think he was just starting with a bank in London?),and then left.

I've been out of the biz for a while,but am now planning to get back in.Hope that you are well(and more importantly happy).Maybe our paths will cross again?

You're a Sweetie
nialdho

Post by nialdho »

I don't care how old she is. She is sex on legs without looking cheap.

Gorgeous!