Viewers' Wives needs your help (again)

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Jay@YourChoice.co.uk

Viewers' Wives needs your help (again)

Post by Jay@YourChoice.co.uk »

Hi there everyone,

We need your help (again).

I'm sure you all know our Your Choice Viewers' Wives series. Scene after scene of amateur contributors revealing their sexual secrets for your pleasure.

We would like to ask everyone if you have genuine home footage you would like us to consider, please write to the producer, Paul Ames, Dept. V.W., Postbus 2138, 1000 CC, Amsterdam, Holland, for details. Or email me on the address above.

We pay ?15 per minute for footage edited into the compilations.
A bonus scheme also exists, an extra ?500 to the wife of the show.

Share your wife with the nation!

We can't do it without you!

(Moderators please feel free to move this post if I was wrong in posting to this forum)

Assuring you of the best possible attention at all times.
Arnold Layne

Re: Viewers' Wives needs your help (again)

Post by Arnold Layne »

Jay

When are you going to release them on DVD & VHS simultaneously? I just think ?20 or whatever it is nowdays for a VHS tape isn't worth it, regardless of the content, I stopped buying the Viewers wives tapes for this, especially as most of them were in mono, and the one's that wasn't dodged between stereo & mono, I know it's amateur footage, but in this day and age, releasing the latest one's just on VHS then slowly onto dvd ages later is milking it, it's a shame you can't find a distributor to release them on R18, as there is a gap in the market for genuine homemade dvd's I think, not all this semi professional so called amateur stuff.

"This one's for my man "T"...
& it's called Wish you were here"
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Hi Arnold, If you ready my announcement on my Yahoo group, you'd have found out that Wrist Action are going to distribute the Viewers Wives series on r18. Dvd only.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne »

Have tried to log on there a few times Tel, but always coming up error, my pc has trouble with certain servers, cheers for the info, look foward to them, have most of the VW's on cassette, no'one expects THX mastered with genuine homemade you know? but conisdering the job YC done on your 7 DVD's (Have dick - Muff riders) I'd rather upgrade my VHS to one of them DVD's than buy a new VW on cassette, or wait for a Best of VW dvd.

"This one's for my man "T"...
& it's called Wish you were here"
WoodWhacker

Post by WoodWhacker »

Can I ask if there are any plans to re-release VW 1-whatever one came out on DVD first on DVD?

I've got all of the original VHS versions up to 25 then the rest on DVD. Would like to get the early ones on DVD (without having to copy them myself) if possible.

Cheers
GeoffRandall

Post by GeoffRandall »

Your Choice:

You want to see if you can get Rhonda from VW 39 - back - she seems to have done nothing else, but is stunning - she's almost worth a DVD in herself. Also at her least bit seems "real" - some of the other are too well shot to be friends, g/f etc.

GR

Geoff Randall
stm distribution

Post by stm distribution »

hi arnold,we will make an anouncment on viewers wives here when they are in the shops,hopefully in a couple of weeks
www.realcouples.co.uk
www.realcouples.mobi
www.fayeandsandie.com
Jacco

Post by Jacco »

What do you mean we never reply? We always reply to questions, but not always immediately, especially during the weekend. You know, we don't work 24/7, as strange as it sounds.

And as for advertising, our advertisement is on every page of the BGAFD already.

Jacco
Supafly

Post by Supafly »

Don't like to spam Jay, but maybe we could come to some arrangement regarding advertising your request on www.viewerswives.net if you make it worthwhile for us? And readerswivesonline.com too.

We get lots of real amateur movies submitted :o)