Jane Whitehouse M/F Scenes

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
JackProfit

Jane Whitehouse M/F Scenes

Post by JackProfit »

Is she ever planning on doing Boy/Girl hardcore again. I remember watching Cathula and she seemed very uncomfortable giving that guy a blowjob in parts.

There was one scene where Cathy Barry was getting licked by this guy and whilst she was having that Jane Whitehouse was sucking him off and she really looked like she didn't want to be there, Bless Her.

I know she did a few hardcore Boy/girl scenes when she was younger but she looks so much different now, you couldn't tell it was her that much.

Does anyone know or if Jane has any plans for Boy/Girl hardcore in the not to distant future?

If anyone has links to Hardcore pictures of Jane that is not with a girl then please send them or leave a link on here for all us devoted Jane Fan's to dribble over
R
Jayr

Re: Jane Whitehouse M/F Scenes

Post by Jayr »

If you have a look on her website:

there's some of her doing b/g in the free images!
JackProfit

Post by JackProfit »

Cheers for the link but i have been there and the site never seems to be updated but i suppose a Freeview doesnt get updated as its free.

I'm looking for clips from Kinky Teens 3, Ben Dover's Dirty Blondes, Muffy the Vampire slayer etc
R
mart

Post by mart »

I think all sites should give some indication, on the OUTSIDE, what the latest update is. There's too many "dead" sites around.

Mart
Cjm

Post by Cjm »

I have the Ben Dover Dirty Blondes clip. Have emailed you ;-)

http://www.americanpiemovies.4t.com
crimson tide

Post by crimson tide »

dont want to open up a barrage of requests but whats the chances of getting that scene e-mailed??

ive been trying to download it on shareware but theres not many sources.
3 days streaming and its only 12%, i dont want the full film just the jane whitehouse scene.

a polite f$^k off will do if you cant do it.

cheers
Cjm

Post by Cjm »

Can't email it as it's about 300 meg but could Icq it you if you're on broadband. Msn is a waste of time for file transfers.

crimson tide

Re: icq

Post by crimson tide »

Dont know what icq is?
does it hurt???

I have broadband and ive e-mailed my address to your bt address.
Much appreciated if you can sort it for me.
Cjm

Re: icq

Post by Cjm »

Icq is a chat program and I've emailed you about it.

stuie23

Post by stuie23 »

If anybody could direct me to her m/f scene (ben dover) i would be very grateful. I have other mpegs to exchange