"NEW" Vicky Powell/ Vickie Powell!!

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
IdolDroog

"NEW" Vicky Powell/ Vickie Powell!!

Post by IdolDroog »

Well smack my ass and call me susan....I hadnt seen this before and I thought id seen it all (of hers neway...)
mmm Alex Kramer
nachovx

Re: "NEW" Vicky Powell/ Vickie Powell!!

Post by nachovx »

I've just watched a bit of a movie called "Intensitivity 3" - in her pre-amble interview she said she was in the US for 10 or 15 days and doing 19 scenes - that's was some schedule ! But no anal, so not worth a look.

That movie was produced by Ben English ... never heard of him, then he pops up everywhere (literally) - he's seems to be in the in-crowd with the likes of Michael Stefano, Steve Holmes etc.

The only scene in the movie worth watching is the one with Lauren Phoenix.
Slade

Post by Slade »

"But no anal, so not worth a look."

Jeez! I am starting to lose all hope for humans.

-Slade
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

A hot scene is a hot scene Nachovx which doesnt necessarily mean a girl always taking it in the rectum! If its all you like then I can see your point but there are plenty classic scenes out there that doesnt involve back door action.

For trivia fans, I reckon that set of Vicky was by a certain Steve Colby. Just a hunch. I could be wrong. Anyone care to correct me?

That Ben English chap used to be an agent by the name of Derek Haigh if that means anything to you with Legs 11 back in the days of yore. He's also Hannah Harpers boyfriend.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
todge

Post by todge »

Never say never again I suppose but...
As I understand it,Ms Powell's married,retired and starting to promote other models now.