is this the new Angel Long?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Jonone

Re: Agreed Tequila

Post by Jonone »

It's surprising how many women don't remove unsightly labels in clothes and on the soles of shoes. I'm reassured by your professionalism !!

What are they doing putting labels in the front? Are they mad !!
R18 DVD Shop

Re: is this the new Angel Long?

Post by R18 DVD Shop »

Pretty looking girl but she looks as though she would break in two if she had a good seeing to!!

Jay

<http://www.r18dvdshop.co.uk/catalog/value.php>
Why pay more? Compare our prices with our competitors and see why we are the best value for R18 DVD's by a long way!
*All R18 DVDs at £15 each inc delivery, all ship from stock for fastest delivery*
SimonD

Re: is this the new Angel Long?

Post by SimonD »

Had her booked for tomorrow, but sadly it now appears the shoots off :o(

Shame as I was looking forward to working with her.

I love her look and would liken it more to the gorgeous Sarah Wright.

Hopefully get another chance to shoot her real soon :o)

Photographer/Videographer for:
Stunning Welsh Model - www.lexilowe.com
Busty British Milf - www.justdanica.com
[URL]http://www.simondglamour.com[/URL]
KJ

Shouldn't this be in the "promotions" forum?

Post by KJ »

It surely is far more promotional than some other stuff that gets moved.
Marino

Re: jonone

Post by Marino »

Okay, Angel Long. FUCKING GODESS. One of the U.K's treasures, However give new girl a chance.
Angel is just a natural, she oozes fuck me appeal, with a mouth that would make the devil cover his ears.
--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
nachovx

Re: LOL

Post by nachovx »

Give me a stream of newcomers over any established stars. Toooo much new talent to follow any one girl.
one eyed jack

Re: LOL

Post by one eyed jack »

Really!? Depends if they've got what it takes to stay Nachov. Sadly very few have staying power for one reason or other, not necessarily to do with talent in some cases. There are still a few old hands that deserve their place in this industry though, like yourself, I do welcome new talent also.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
Lolly Badcock

Re: Shouldn't this be in the "promotions" forum?

Post by Lolly Badcock »

Hi,

This is nothing at all against the girl in question but in my opinion nobody can ever ever ever come close to Angel Long.

It is not just her pure filth, gorgeous looks, long legs, cute pert tits..... mmmmmm, i better stop before i get too horny...but Angel is the most proffesional, enthusiastic and down to earth girl in this industry. She has worked damn hard ( and fucked damn hard, mmmmm again! ) to get where she is and has never let her fame get to her head.

THERE IS ONLY ONE ANGEL LONG - and i am getting to fuck her AGAIN this Friday and Saturday when we work together.

Kisses
Lolly xxx
Jonone

Re: Golly Friday AND Saturday !

Post by Jonone »

From what i've seen of Angel that would be like doing a marathon on consecutive days ! You'll be needing your Shredded Wheats ;-)