favourite babestation girl

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
NeilUK

Re: favourite babestation girl

Post by NeilUK »

Tiffany is absolutely stunning, pity she doesnt realise that texts need to be read. Like so many of her colleagues who started with her and after they just don't care enough to read them out. I have always defended the girls and blamed the producers but I am sorry , some of the girls have now been on long enough to spot texts from registered people but don't bother.
Of course this doesnt include Dani who still shows them all how it is done. Dani manages to get all the promotion stuff done that is expected of them but also reads all texts and more importantly responds to them! Reading them is one thing but actually reacting is what is important. Paul4Tiff is very loyal to still speak up for her as she never once reacted positively to his texts. My nickname was also dedicated to a regular presenter and when she was on she never once failed to say Hello to me. Tiff reads texts and then just says "Anyway......" and moves on...

Thats why the show isn't what it was

Rant over.... but I was cheesed off last time I text by someone who insisted she liked me. My text was totally ignored the last 5 times and on this particular show I am named after her. NOT Babestation i hasten to add ! I will not be texting again but then again why would they care? Even though I was a contributer since day 1 on both Babestation and Babecast.

Ok , now rant over , sorry! But I was pissed off as I was such a big supporter. But no longer!

NeilUK

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
dgenerate

Post by dgenerate »

Taylor's got a website at www.missmackenzie.com
Summer can be seen at www.dkgame.co.uk/sarahb

It used to be good when it 1st started out, the girls seemed to have a laugh and had wicked personalitys, the girls now are like robots programmed to do the same crap every nite!
NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

Agreed , one night recently I checked the girls on all three shows and they all were blonde with big boobs. Not one brunette on that night, now I do like blondes and big boobs but every girl !!! On 3 channels !!! Where is the variety.

NeilUK

Hawkins

Post by Hawkins »

Jamie Brooks has just started appearing on Babestation, about three weeks or so ago, and for such a dirty girl she does a good job of minding her language when shes presenting.

On the other hand, the other Jamie who is on the show though is pretty wild and is liable to let the odd expleative slip from time to time and it makes for great viewing when she does. She is fast becoming one of my favourites.
skiloh

Post by skiloh »

Hey,

Didn't Summer appear in a few movies for the adult channel. Would love to know which ones as I thought she was hot.

I know her name is Sarah but don't know her surname.
skiloh

Post by skiloh »

I can get on to summers website but none of the links work on it.dgenerate wrote:

> Taylor's got a website at www.missmackenzie.com
> Summer can be seen at www.dkgame.co.uk/sarahb
>
> It used to be good when it 1st started out, the girls seemed to
> have a laugh and had wicked personalitys, the girls now are
> like robots programmed to do the same crap every nite!
NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

You're talking about two different Summers. The Summer who appeared on TV X and has done adult movies is different to the original Babestation Summer.

The TV X girl is called Summer Raine I believe and still does appear on Live XXX

NeilUK

skiloh

Post by skiloh »

Well summer or "Sarah Bancroft" has appeared in adult movies because there is a picture of her on the Playboy TV Online subscription.
tommy

Post by tommy »

summer. easy! maybe she's already been mentioned cos i can't be arsed to read all the posts. i'm also aware there was a second recent girl called summer, this is no tthe girl i mean! what a gal!

yeah well, carry on
dgenerate

Post by dgenerate »

Summer's does work, just point your mouse over the portfolio and left click! Although a curser marker doesn't show up it'l still work!