favourite babestation girl

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
pro66

favourite babestation girl

Post by pro66 »

anyone remember taylor? she has to be one of the best

NeilUK

Re: favourite babestation girl

Post by NeilUK »

She hasnt left the world .....

Whenever I chat to her she is always shocked that she was so popular on the show. Honestly , she has no idea!!!! Join her group and say hi.... Vancouver isn't away from civilisation. She will get your messages

NeilUK

P.S

Oh and yes, she was one of the very best presenters. Even though she was always in trouble with the producers for laughing !!!!

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
Hawkins

Post by Hawkins »

Current favourites have to be the awesome Tiffany and Holly. They are both stunning girls and also like to have a laugh when they are presenting on the show. I also like Jamie, Porscha and Delta too.

A couple of the old favourites are Summer and Anoushka.

Neil, do you know what happened to some of the original Babestation girls like Jessie, Delorous, Anoushka, Summer and Solaris?
John.h2

Post by John.h2 »

And nobody ever mentions Claire Baker (she of the sexy voice) who was also in at the beginning.
NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

Hi John

Nush retired as far I know and is back in Poland. Deloris never really modelled to speak of just appeared on the show. Dont know what she is doing now.
In a post earlier in this forum I told everyone about a shoot that Kat is organizing with her fans and she hopes that Summer and Jessie will be involved in future shoots. It really all depends on how successful the first one is with Kat,Spider and Heavenly.

Neil

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
biggy

Post by biggy »

tixie is the best of all babestation ladies there is only one
ch1978

Post by ch1978 »

Think Tiffany is totally stunning,anyone know of any links to her pics or a site of her?
Remember Claire Baker very well and seen more pics of her on onlytease.com where she looks very sexy

Anyone remember Faith who was on it right at the beginning?
Hawkins

Post by Hawkins »

Yes Tiffany is absolutely stunning. She is awesome. Anybody know anything about her, anything whatsoever?.
paul4tiff

Post by paul4tiff »

Oh yeah! Tiffany is definitely awesome, she is just so much fun, and has real energy and a great sense of humour.

I remember Faith, she shared a flat with Taylor. Faith was great, she left to have a baby.

Of course, we shouldn't forget Charlene Hart.

Then of course there was Cindy Reed and Clare Daniels.
Hawkins

Post by Hawkins »

Claire Daniels can still be seen from time to time presenting on the Text to Date show that airs before Babestation comes on on 172 and also I have seen her presenting on one of those Stash The Cash shows.