Cindy Reed

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
myson

Re: Cindy Reed

Post by myson »

Well done Rabbit, I was about to suggest that :-)

Myson

Rabbit 8

Re: Cindy Reed /2nd Group added

Post by Rabbit 8 »

Due to the listing, additional group now added.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Cindyread2/

Hi to all
Hitman

Cindy Reed /2nd Group clickable

Post by Hitman »

To make link clickable use like so:-
>
Genie

Re: Cindy Reed

Post by Genie »

I was. I went quiet on this issue because apparently Cindy herself didn't want to be listed here, because she doesn't consider herself a hardcore model. If that is the case - and 99% of the time it seems softcore is what she does, then I guess her wishes should be respected!
Hitman

Re: Cindy Read

Post by Hitman »

Cindy has a listing here:-

Genie

Post by Genie »

Interesting, will look at that in more detail. But that is a listing as a 'film actress' as opposed to a hardcore one :)
Hitman

Post by Hitman »

Yes, She has done some mainstream work as well as softcore so its listed there. Plus It also links to Amazon.co.uk...who sell 18 cert dvds.
Rabbit 8

Post by Rabbit 8 »

As moderator of the Cindy Groups, I can confirm she has posted messages and e mailed me with her thanks for setting up a group in her honour.

I have agreed that any material posted that she does not like will be removed at her request.

In return she has been very supportive in arranging for one of her photographer friends to send me some sets of his work with her.
Some of these are on the group.

She also informs the groups of her latest work where it be TV, website shoots or video.

As for wether or not it's hardcore or not...who cares..after all imagination is a wondereful thing.

In the mean time......

Please feel free to enjoy the groups I have set up.

Hi to all