Zoe Parker

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Guy2

Zoe Parker

Post by Guy2 »

Does anyone have any information on Zoe Parker, the daily sport model who was appeared in about 1998? I've got the photos from the two issues of Whitehouse she was in, but I'm trying to find out if she starred in any films or did any other photos. Has she modelled since?
RetroDon

Re: Zoe Parker

Post by RetroDon »

It has been asked on here, a while back...
and as far I remember she didn't do any films and those Whitehouse shoots were her first and last. Apparantly it was her dad (or step-dad) who was her "manager" and she was rushed into doing the Whitehouse shoot and wasn't entirely comfortable with the set-up, and packed it in shortly afterwards. What a shame, I'm sure you'll agree, as she was very sexy indeed. How I managed to keep both of the Whitehouse's she was in undamaged I don't know, they've been "read" many times!
www.credence.org
Jonone

Post by Jonone »

Wasn't she also in a documentary on tv around this time? There was a very amusing bit where she was ironing topless and her stepbrother was explaining why he preferred to live there than with his mum.
RetroDon

Post by RetroDon »

If there was a documentary, I would be very interested to see it.
If anyone can remember anything about it (who produced it, when it was on etc) there's always a chance a copy could be found....
www.credence.org
Guy2

Post by Guy2 »

I did do a search but I couldn't find any other htreads.

There was a documentary at about the same time too, did they get her Mum posing topless with her as well or something?

It's a shame she stopped modelling, she is one of my favourite models.
Guy2

Post by Guy2 »

I'm pretty sure that it was on channel 5, it was called teen pin up or something. I think she was first in the sport in mid 1998, so it can't have been on long after that.
Guy2

Post by Guy2 »

There are some stills from it here:

RetroDon

Post by RetroDon »

Cheers for that, Guy.
By the way, if you click back onto the forums list, then onto "BGAFD read-only archives", you will find the previous posts on Zoe (just tried it now!)
www.credence.org
RetroDon

Attn: Guy2

Post by RetroDon »

Check out www.nakedinpublic.tv, and check out a girl on there called Stacey. Let me know what you think - I think she's gorgeous and would love to find out more....
www.credence.org
myson

Re: Attn: Guy2

Post by myson »

Clickable link