The death of Babestation????

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Poker Boy

Re: The death of Babestation????

Post by Poker Boy »

People will always watch, people will always text. Everybody has got there favourites, I will miss Heavenly but some wouldn't care less that she has gone. I couldn't care less that Babs has gone. Thats the way it goes.

I am like Hawkins I watch because it is live (I am usually playing internet poker at the same time) and anything could happen, I wouldn't turn off because a certain girl was on or not. I do agree that they do go on about private texts and photos to much.

All the girls are new at some stage, some take to it easier than others. Kat wouldn't say a word to start with but she turned out to be very good. Give the new girls a chance.

The producers don't care if they are getting texts from Anon or somebody who has registered a name, as long as they are getting texts and phone calls they are happy.

NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

Poker Boy, please don't think I am critizing the new girls, I am not. Its very hard to do what they do, my argument is that before they are given time to learn and become as good as someone like Dani, they are booted out for more rookies. I have no figures to back this up but I am very confident that the number of people texting has dropped off alot. I understand that there are now BS2 , Babecast and Live XXX so the texts are bound to be shared out more but its obvious from just watching that there aren't nearly as many coming through. And if the texts that do come through are ignored they will drop off even more. Its not the girls fault if they get ignored either, its only because they constantly have to promote the phones, photos etc etc. You can hear the producers prompting them all the time not enabling them to read the texts that are coming through. Dani has mentioned in her group that she is aware of this and is trying to bring back the way it was done before but now she is left alone with alot of new girls it won't be easy. Especially as she enjoys Live XXX much more and is on that channel much more often

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
NeilUK

Update on Kat

Post by NeilUK »

Hi all.

Just had a chat with Kat who says that the info I got about her being sacked is wrong. She left because of problems with the management, as so many have previously.

She is really busy and is happy to be moving on from Babestation

NeilUK

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
Mike2002

Post by Mike2002 »

I havent seen Angel Summers on Babecast for ages, has she left too?
bluesboy_9

Post by bluesboy_9 »

How gullible you punters are.This has to be one of the most effective ways of fleecing the viewers money.Ok it's one up from getting off on the phone to an unknown voice in that you can at least see the person you're talking too,but, come on what a waste of money.For next to know money at all just download a couple of free clips from the net and it'd be hardcore too.By the time you've had your fill with one of the girls over the phone you could have bought yourself two full hardcore dvd's.I f you're happy to get duped then that's your choice.
Hawkins

Post by Hawkins »

Well from my viewpoint I watch the show to see beautiful girls have a laugh and I enjoy the fact that it is live and in theory anything can happen.

To be blunt I dont watch it to "jerk off" to and never had. As you have said HC is available off the net for free and provides better material for that purpose.

I have never and would never either text, phone or send in a pic etc, but will watch the show from time to time.
Laila-star

Post by Laila-star »

Kat is now working on BabeWorld TV
Pretty_Joe

Post by Pretty_Joe »

itws the suggestion of the girls doing h/c that keeps people interested.
Johnny+VB

Post by Johnny+VB »

Sorry 4 being so l8 2 comment but I had no net 2 get on, Well In my books TIXIE is the best babe!

My top 2 babes on babecast - babestaion is TIXIE & LAURA
Johnny+VB

Post by Johnny+VB »

I 4got 2 Mention how the hell could u get sick of looking at Tixie? I?d say that girl could turn a gay man straight lol lol