Fiona Cooper closing down sale now

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Guy2

Re: Fiona Cooper closing down sale now

Post by Guy2 »

What are they up to with their website? They had the whole thing updated and revamped, and in the very next catalogue tell you not to order through it!
goodfella1979

Post by goodfella1979 »

Does seem a bit strange that it says its not safe to order from the website, also it says in tha catalogue that they are still 3 hours, but it only shows 1 of the girls that are on them, why doenst it say who else is on them!!!

Im starting to think I should try a different company, as FC seems to be losing it

Blah Blah
MrThin

Post by MrThin »

Isn't there supposedly material that was shot, but not included on the DVDs/videos, of some of the Fiona Cooper girls giving blowjobs or having full sex? Maybe they could issue some DVDs with this content on it?

How common a practice was it (girls doing hardcore for Fiona Cooper)?

Sorry if this subject has been flogged to death already.
Robches

Post by Robches »

"How common a practice was it (girls doing hardcore for Fiona Cooper)?"

He was not averse to trying it on with his models I believe, don't know if he filmed it though.
Guy2

Post by Guy2 »

I bought DVD558 (Jane) and that was three hours long. The first hour was the girl advertised in the catalogue, and the rest of it was 2 hours of various girls outside. The outdoor scenes seemed like they were filmed quite a while ago.
Guy2

Post by Guy2 »

I bought DVD558 (Jane) a few weeks ago and that has got some real cock sucking on it. Most of the film is the standard Fiona Cooper format, but there is a 3 minuted scene at the end where she gives a blowjob to whoever is holding the camera, while he lies on his back filming.
Robches

Post by Robches »

I expect that'l be Fiona's cock.