Joanne Guest Vibrator Use

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
AndiSueFan

Joanne Guest Vibrator Use

Post by AndiSueFan »

I see elsewhere on the web, that Joanne Guest recently used a vibrator in one of her live webcasts on sexclub.co.uk. I wondered if anyone could shed more light on this. I don't particularly want to join sexclub as I have been on before and it isn't very good. Thanks!
Slade

Re: Joanne Guest Vibrator Use

Post by Slade »

The source is Chris on Sportyone: "British superstar Jo Guest was having fun with a big dildo during one of her recent liveshows on sexclub.co.uk. As most fans know, she’s been in the business for 10 years without ever using a toy or vibrator in her shoots, so it seems like she finally popped. Based on the reports, she was so aroused that she had an orgasm during her show, too. Way to go Jo!"

http://www.sportyone.com/servlets/firebolt

Heathray

Post by Heathray »

This is great news. Not just for Jo fans. It proves the market for hardcore is becoming more mainstream. If someone of Jo's standing, who does stacks of PR and non nude work to boot is up for using a dildo then we may finally see the removal of the dirty mac image.
I imagine Paul Raymod is paying her a mint for doing such a show.
staceyowenfan

Post by staceyowenfan »

hmmmmm...(ignore me i'm an old cynic still waiting for the teresa may hc) ;)
Red vee

Post by Red vee »

You mean to say that the photos of Teresa May hardcore are staged and not real!!!!
staceyowenfan

Post by staceyowenfan »

Me! being that contentious... shurely shome mistake ;)
cpfc4life2004

Post by cpfc4life2004 »

You must be liein..................don't think i could handle life if those pics were fake..................................

epistimo

Post by epistimo »

She's a fox. Love to see that!
silencer

Post by silencer »

Has anyone got any news on this. Do you think it may just be a publicity stunt
colin

Post by colin »

one thing jo guest doesn't need to do is publicity stunts. she is so well liked that she can get enough well payed work without having to go to h/c.
the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)