Playboy TV Online :(

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
GeneralDogsbody

Playboy TV Online :(

Post by GeneralDogsbody »

Hi everyone, I've just signed up for the Playboy TV online service. I have to say I'm very disappointed with the service in general. The Spice Platinum "feed" which is suppose to be live, is in fact been showing the same bloody film for the last few days (As with all of the "feeds") Also, one of the Adult Channel "feeds" keeps jamming and then going onto the Sky Digital EPG! I hope this is sorted soon, or I'm cancelling. I hope there's someone from the website who can shed some light on this......

I'm looking for online links to Laura Turner pics and vids. E-mail me if you have any, thanks.
Caligula

Re: Playboy TV Online :(

Post by Caligula »

If you look over on page 2 of the Promotions Forum, this is supposed to be being sorted by 1 March.

I feel very angry too - the shows have been the same for a month!!!!

I'm giving it until March to see what happens.

Human Rights = R18 on British TV ("british" now amended to "British" after John Beyer pointed out my typo)
GeneralDogsbody

I just hope they sort it quickly. I've tried to e-mail them about these problems, but with no luck. I can't believe I was stupid enough to spend 25 quid on this 2nd rate product. I would have been better off ordering the channels off of Sky. I doubt there will be no chance of a refund either.......

I'm looking for online links to Laura Turner pics and vids. E-mail me if you have any, thanks.
Tequila_Woods

Post by Tequila_Woods »

looks like u missed out on me, angel long, lolly badcock and mark sloan gettin it on friday nite then
<http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=1661927&T=1661927>
GeneralDogsbody

If you'll excuse me everyone, I'm off to blow my brains out! This isn't fair Playboy. Why should I miss out on stunning women like Ms. Woods, when I'm paying a bloody fee for this service and it's not working!

Richard

Post by Richard »

General - please drop me an email direct, and I will explain the situation fully to you.

Many thanks

Richard

Caligula

Post by Caligula »

I sure saw it Tequila and boy - You definitely out-perform Angel Long! :)

No offence to Angel - just a personal preference ;)

Human Rights = R18 on British TV ("british" now amended to "British" after John Beyer pointed out my typo)
Tequila_Woods

Re: Caligula

Post by Tequila_Woods »

Thanks for the compliment hun....are you a member of my yahoo group? Its listed on this site if you're not x
<http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=1661927&T=1661927>
GeneralDogsbody

Sorry to sound like a bit of a nonce Richard. How do I get hold of your e-mail address?