Elle Brook

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
paulcherry

Re: Elle Brook

Post by paulcherry »

I wondered what you wanted of Elle.
I maybe able to get her to do some exclusive stuff for you, video and/or stills

mail me at paul@thecherryorchard.biz

Paul
stevemorgan

Re: Elle Brook

Post by stevemorgan »

Thanx Paul but I have already spent quite a lot of $$$ collecting what I already have, unless you have something very special in mind...

What I am still after is a link to the sites were her H/C stuff is, I used to have it but since i got my new PC can't find it anywhere
JackHorny

AN OBSERVATION...

Post by JackHorny »

I'm very reluctant to involvemyself in this thread because i personally think it's a thread best left IGNORED - a certain individual seems to march on relentlessly and every response seems to feed his hunger... but i'm gonna make an observation that I hope will end this thread.

I recently had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Elle Brook on a shoot - She was there early and sat in as an observer on my B/G/G scene... What was absolutely PLAIN and OBVIOUS to me was that Elle had no interest in the b/g side of things... I even asked her as much and she made it absolutely crystal clear that she did NOT entertain B/G work.

Now - I'm not privy to her past history and neither is it any of my business - she may or may not have done B/G (I personally think any such claims are dubious - but who am I to know?) - lots of girls do it once, twice or several times and then stop doing it - lits of girls refuse to do it for years and then start doing it.. so has she done it? I really don't know - but I can be quite categoric about it - SHE DOES NOT ENTERTAIN B/G WORK AS THINGS STAND and I'm dubious about any claims that she ever has done in the past.

I'd like to draw attention to responses to Michelle's comments;

"i can't imagine her doing anything with a male model though, unless it's her fiance, John.
are you SURE it's her, steve?"

Michelle next writes;

"to my knowledge, Elle has NEVER done any such work, Steve. She's very particular about who she works for & what sort of work she does. Can you send us a link to the proof?"

To which our enquirer responds;

"Your Words "to my knowledge" say it all, as I KNOW what I have in my collection ;-)"

So he's physically got this material IN HIS COLLECTION...? Apparently not the case, despite what her worte, as his last comment is;

"Thanx Paul but I have already spent quite a lot of $$$ collecting what I already have, unless you have something very special in mind...

What I am still after is a link to the sites were her H/C stuff is, I used to have it but since i got my new PC can't find it anywhere"

So he clearly doesn't have it in his collection...

From my limited contact with Elle and my knowledge about her - I have to say that I have my concerns regarding this thread and i think it best if folk put a lid on it... Elle doesn't do B/G, she certainly shows no enthusiasm for doing it now or in the immediate future... A thread probably best ignored.
I retired when I sadly realised nobody wanted me!
Michelle Monroe

Re: AN OBSERVATION...

Post by Michelle Monroe »

hear hear!