brigette barclay set

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
chubbs

brigette barclay set

Post by chubbs »

not exactly a new set but it is as well for us to be reminded how mighty fine she was, and i'm not positive i've ever seen this set on t'internet

Mojo

Re: brigette barclay set

Post by Mojo »

Thanks sooo much for that link! I was only searching for Ms Barclay the other day, with no luck I might add. Doyou know of any other galleries of our Brigette on the Net, cause I've been a fan of hers ever since I was a teenager and I saw her first shoot in Mayfair!

Deuce Bigolo

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

I've got 35 sample pics of varying sizes and quality from different sets

If your interested mail me

I'd post the link but smartgroups.com(which is a branch of yahoo) are hiding it from the public by removing it from the Adult Index,disabling searches under British and making it only accessible to current members for reasons only known to them.

cheers
B....OZ
chubbs

Post by chubbs »

yeah, i've only got occasionals on disc. i'll hunt 'em out for you and either email or send you via snail on a cd
Deuce Bigolo

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

I should have said the 35 represent 1 pic from each set

A good reference if nothing else

cheers
B....OZ
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Thanks to both of you. Deuce, I've sent you an E-mail, so let me know if you didn't get it. And chubbs, I'll do the same to you as well. If any of you find any more, please send them to me, could yah? I'm especially interested of any of her in the shower, the bath, or on the beach. Anything like that; anything watery. And if she ever did any boy/girl or girl/girl stuff, I'll be even more interested.

Deuce Bigolo

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

On their way,5 at a time given yahoos penchant for rejecting emails over 1mb in my experience

cheers
B....OZ
jarvo

Post by jarvo »

You could always try here:

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Thanks so much for that link. Say, has anyone got any links to that set of Brigitte with the guy, or any other boy/Brigitte action?