Fiona Cooper - the big con?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
fevrd

Re: Fiona Cooper - the big con?

Post by fevrd »

Well maybe but it is obvious that the new FC will be different from the old. Two of the blurbs already feature "cock-sucking" and they have been hiring for boy-girl so it is just as likely that it is a marketing ploy to mollify the old punters while attracting the new.

There is also bg stuff in the can at FC. Some of it may be on that Valentine's Day offer DVD. Anyone got it?
titanic

Post by titanic »

Tell you what ?
We are talking to Chloe Cooper about doing a shoot.
She said she is happy to do the shoot so long as it is with her favorate partenr.
Walter Mitty

<http://www.clips4sale.com/store/36763>
Robches

Post by Robches »

If "Chloe" goes down the boy/girl route, won't he, sorry she have to get R18 certificates?
nachovx

Post by nachovx »

Not if you're an R18 Conscientious Objector.
Guy2

Post by Guy2 »

I don't think they worry about things like certificates. They seem to have survived for ages without getting caught.

Oiler

Post by Oiler »

I haven't gotten the "new" catalogue yet. Is it still possible to contact FC at the old e-mail address? I am in Canada nd still waiting for my order for 3 weeks!

Are the old FC dvd's still available?
Deuce Bigolo

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

The standard waiting time with them has always been 28 days before you contact them about your order as was mentioned in the previous fiona-cooper thread

cheers
B....OZ
Jock

Post by Jock »

@ fevrd

The latter 'Fiona Cooper' catalogues included the term 'cock sucking' - this was nothing more than the use of a penis shaped dildo – Shock! Horror! FC conning people, surely not!

However, the new catalogue also mentions that the 'Chloe' material will be ruder than 'mums', so we live in hope. BTW, do you know for certain that they have hired male and female models?

TIA.
Guy2

Post by Guy2 »

I have just received DVD558 (Jane), and it does include real cock sucking. She sucks off the cameraman while he lies on his back filming, so you just get his cock at the very bottom of the screen. It's in the last scene of hers on the DVD.
Hitman

Post by Hitman »

But who is Jane? is she listed here?