FIona Cooper doesn't answer e-mails why?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
goodfella1979

Re: FIona Cooper doesn't answer e-mails why?

Post by goodfella1979 »

yeah, same here, the money went out of my accout week last saturday, so looks like he's taking the money then sorting the orders out! so looks like were going to have to be patient :-(

Blah Blah
Beast74

RE: FIona Cooper... is not closing down!!!

Post by Beast74 »

I got a new catalog today and guess what: they are not closing!!!

Apparently "Chloe" is taking over. Of course we all know that neither Fiona or Chloe exist so what's this all about?
Hitman

Post by Hitman »

Perhaps the alais Fiona name is just changing to Chloe... Does this mean all new stuff will be now known under a new company something like Chloe Cooper/Sutcliffe.
Guy2

Post by Guy2 »

I just had a look through the new catalogue and you only seem to get one film per DVD now, maybe that is the new style "Chloe" was talking about!

The order form also says don't order through the website, so why did they bother having it revamped?
Oiler

RE: Fiona Cooper... is not closing down!!!

Post by Oiler »

This is all a very strange way of marketing! I ordered 75 DVD based on them going out of business and then panicked and ordered 5 more assuming I will never see these videos again.

If they re-open fine, but it doesn't bode well for customer confidence They've always had great service though. At least now if the DVD's are faulty, I can get a replacement as I live in Canada.

I also was slow to order as I had a lot of their titles on tape. It will be interesting to see what the new company looks like and puts out. Their website is still active I presume?
Guy2

Post by Guy2 »

The website was revamped and is active, but the latest catalogue tells you not to order through it, and it hasn't been updated with the latest titles either. The website has always been a half hearted afterthought though.
Hitman

Post by Hitman »

The website is still active It should be used for browsing perposes helping to pick out titles you might want to order. I never ordered directly from the website myself, and ordered by mail order in the first place.

I think it would help if they do update the website just from time to time so it makes making choices for new titles a bit easier and providing info on which girls apear on each dvd.