Fiona Cooper - the big con?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Pervert

Re: Fiona Cooper - the big con?

Post by Pervert »

I wonder if he believes part of it himself. He set aspects of this fiction up("Chloe" taking over from her "mum") five or six years ago.
Pervert
The Worlds Biggest Collector Of Ben Dover DVD`s
Koppite Till I Die
Remember - You`ll Never Walk Alone
Officer Dibble

Post by Officer Dibble »

"He set aspects of this fiction up("Chloe" taking over from her "mum") five or six years ago"

He must have sensed the rossers were closing in.

Officer Dibble
middle_aged_dutchman

Post by middle_aged_dutchman »

Letters from the UK to the Netherlands always take a few days more, so I have not seen the new catalogue yet. But now I know what I will find on my doormat within a few days.
I am not really surprised. And if you take a look at what has been said here about Fiona's closure, you'll see that some forumites actually predicted 'Chloe' would succeed 'Fiona'.

Perhaps you'll derive some comfort from the fact that 'Chloe' will start with a few months of low sales. Everyone who is interested in the kind of stuff FC has to offer, has placed an order in January and will wait a few months before he orders again.

Oh yes, if you really want to know: so did I.

nachovx

Post by nachovx »

Chloe & Fiona are incestuous lesbian lovers, so I've heard. Terug naar de 'dijken'
Pervert

Post by Pervert »

That's a terrible thing to allege about an imaginary mother and daughter.
Pervert
The Worlds Biggest Collector Of Ben Dover DVD`s
Koppite Till I Die
Remember - You`ll Never Walk Alone
Robches

Post by Robches »

I got the new Chloe catalogue this morning. Most of the girls seem to be from Eastern Europe, perhaps British girls are wise to some of Mr Sutcliffe's extracurricular activities.

The catty mentioned an arson attack at the mill, perhaps the locals want him out? It also suggested that "Chloe" might do some modelling herself. How does a figment of the imagination achieve that I wonder?

Anyway I hope Fiona has a really nice retirement in France in her imaginary house with all her imaginary friends. But I think Sutcliffe should visit a shrink, has he never heard of multiple personality disorder?

The bells, the bells!
colin

Post by colin »

personally, i don't see why people don't buy this sort of stuff from riley nowadays. same sort of content and very good service.
the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)