Natasha Vale set

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
spunkie

Natasha Vale set

Post by spunkie »

Looking for links to one of my fav Nat Vale sets namely the one where she is nude on an Inter City express train - a great set. Ps what has become of Natasha, very under rated in my humble opinion, have we lost her forever?
jaybo

Re: Natasha Vale set

Post by jaybo »

I saw her in the magazine to the "daily star sunday" yesterday as an "sexpert" in an article . JJ .
MegaTon

Post by MegaTon »

She pops up no and again in The Sun on the Dear Deidre phot story! And she has long hair now! it doesn't suit her loved the short hair!

cpfc4life2004

Post by cpfc4life2004 »

Has she ever done b/g work?????

epistimo

Post by epistimo »

Bit new here but might have something to contribute at last.

I might have the piccies that Spunkie is talking about. Will have a dig about and confirm, not sure it's the whole set though.

Also Nat V has done some b/g sets, two that can be considered hardcore...well both have her face covered in something. :o)

She is as Spunkie suggests under rated but I get the impression she has now retired.
Brit Fan

Post by Brit Fan »

If I'm not mistaken one of her 'hardcore' scenes was with Marino and the other was a BGG with Andrea Spinks.
Doubled D

Post by Doubled D »

I know she did a B/G hard set with Lee Henshaw coz I shot it and I shot the G/G with Andrea too.

The train set was featured in Men Only.

Last I saw of Natasha, she was on the books for a movie & tv extra company (Lees People if my memory serves me rightly)

Hope this helped
Gilly

Post by Gilly »

Last time I saw Natasha, she was doing some really really bad programme on Men and Motors as a presenter!
Omen

Post by Omen »

She has been on the UKTV people channel in a programme called The Sex Women Want with Alexys Becerra as co-host.

vila

Post by vila »

Are you able to supply the Lee Henshaw set?