FIona Cooper doesn't answer e-mails why?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Oiler

FIona Cooper doesn't answer e-mails why?

Post by Oiler »

I have a large order pending and e-mailed them several times. I hope they fill my order before they close. Has anyone heard from them prior to their closing?
goodfella1979

Re: FIona Cooper doesn't answer e-mails why?

Post by goodfella1979 »

Im waiting for a large order from them aswell, i think there being a bit slow with the net orders, as i order last tuesday, and the money oonly went out saturday, so im assuming there is prob a backlog with people trying to get the dvd's for the last time.

cheerz

Blah Blah
Oiler

Re: Fiona Cooper doesn't answer e-mails why?

Post by Oiler »

I live overseas so I ordered by registered post. It usually takes 3-6 weeks for my order to arrive. I just wanted some type of confirmation they received my order. I suppose I could check the post office to see if they signed a receipt but at least now I know they are still filling out orders.

Thanks!
Deuce Bigolo

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

Most likely your large order has some "out of stock" items so its been placed at the end of the queue

Just going by the fact that my 1 item was sent within a day to Australia

cheers
B....OZ
goodfella1979

Post by goodfella1979 »

Have u recived ur items yet? coz im still waiting for mine although ive been charged last week

Blah Blah
goodfella1979

Post by goodfella1979 »

Ive just had a reply about my order, saying that we need to be patient, and wait at least 28 days.

I must say that the e-mail was a tad bitchy, coz she/he(whoever) said if orders had been like that of this month they may not have had to close.

Blah Blah
Robches

Post by Robches »

I'm sure you will get your order, FC was always a pretty well run company, and were not rip-off merchants. That's one thing you could not accuse Mr Sutcliffe of.
Hitman

Post by Hitman »

I ordered a whole load just before the end of the month (January), I got my prevous order, As I have ordered more this time, I guess it may take longer than before which was sent in 7 days. I guess we will all have to be patient. fingers crossed!!!
Deuce Bigolo

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

No but then Mail from the UK to OZ is always slow

2 weeks seems to be the Minimum time

cheers
B....OZ
middle_aged_dutchman

Post by middle_aged_dutchman »

It is 3 February now and Fiona Cooper's website is still on the air... 3 days after their official closing date.
I wonder what happens to people ordering through their website now.