Greedy girls

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Mephisto

Greedy girls

Post by Mephisto »

Apologies if this is slightly off topic. I'm looking for links to the sites and Yahoo groups belonging to two bukkake girls from Birmingham. One was Dee and the other was called Rachel. They used to gather guys in a city centre hotel and then suck them off! Great fun! Anyway, if anyone can supply some useful up-to-date links (their old Yahoo groups were shut down) then I'll be eternally grateful.

Cheers

Meph
Hardup

Re: Greedy girls

Post by Hardup »

The entrancing Rachel has her own site go to by way of a thankyou you might want to email me any juicy stories of the going ons!!Please!!

stewick

Post by stewick »

Dee however has no left the party I'm afraid. There was some sort of "incident" and she has left for good. Not to sure of the details but the story some people are saying is that she was raped by an over exited fan. Not to sure how true that is but she has quit for good though.
PaulE

Post by PaulE »

Rachel's Yahoo Group can now be found at:

You'll be pleased to know she is still organising her 'parties'.

Dee, sadly, has 'retired' - apparently for "family reasons".
kym

Post by kym »

dee and her other half will no longer be holding these events in the uk,

x
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

What a shame about Dee! She was lovely! I've never known a woman to be so grateful for cumming over her face! Maybe she'll come back one day!

As for Rachel...well what a slut. There's something decidedly dirty about a teenage girl who'll get down on her knees and let a circle of cocks surround her in readiness for a big splash down. Am going to have to get to another event...
Crimpo

Post by Crimpo »

Dee was a darling - but is indeed entirely retired. Everyone should respect that. Good luck to her in whatever she is up to.

I thought Rachel had gone too - but I'm rather out of touch with that circuit!