BBC Documentary

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
chuckstar

Re: BBC Documentary

Post by chuckstar »

HMMMMMM!

Would be nice to see a some one there to hold the banner. Id do it, but i feel i may not have the experiance to front for the busines. If it needs fronting of course.

Id only be able to put from a Studs point of view...maye not be the best angle...

Hay... why do the girls get documentaries about hem trying the industry, but studs dont...or have i missed them?

Chuck Starr
Steven

Post by Steven »

Well said. I'm in full agreement

Peter

Post by Peter »

BBC DLM wrote:

>
> Anyone got an opening for an experienced cameraman/producer?
>
>

Yes. Won't be able to pay you though.
We have need of you again, great king.
big red

Post by big red »

Chris not Robbie, surely if you are invited to take part in a network docco, this presents an opportunity for the industry to sing from the same song sheet, dispel the myths & the outdated 'seedy' reputation ?
When H/C goes legal, as it will - would we not be better suited now, to facilitate our mainstream telefolks ? There's way too much negativity.
chuckstar

Post by chuckstar »

OK...so whos going to do it????
Chuck Starr
Marino

Post by Marino »

You have mail Dickon.

Also need to pick you up on a point that the beeb do pay for adult documentary material I know I t used to be a myth that they are not allowed to pay, but I think you will find since taboo and joan bakewell

They were paid by the BBC to perform hardcore sex acts and to be involved with the interview.
--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
chuckstar

Post by chuckstar »

So anybody who decides to stand up is on an ego trip?

Not sure thats right Rob...they may be happy to fron the world for us.
golostruda

Post by golostruda »

"We're researching a quick turnaround documentary"

Sorry mate, does the fact it's going to be hurried mean anything to us. No. It means you are up the shitter, but even a fucking head-up-their-arse workie knows not to mention that to the warm props. "Oh god shit, it's fast turnaround, let's all sign up no matter what the fuck it is". Go to school, honey.