Sky Channel 975

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
WoodWhacker

Re: Sky Channel 975

Post by WoodWhacker »

I thought owing or selling these cards in the UK was also now illegal? Ditto the kit required to see them? No idea if or how the hell they can police it though!

Not disagreeing with any posts on here about this - just pointing out (not that I need to!) how fcukin' 'mothered' we are in the UK!
PP

Post by PP »

Got to say 975 is a good channel well done Faye and all! But have to say 995 and 975 have to be the best and only choice in the Sky adult section for LIVE shows where you get real close up's of all the best girls (995 Live xxx has more girls!!) All the other channels just offer the same old same old.
Paul Tavener

Post by Paul Tavener »

Some channels seem to try it on from time to time, but don't expect such output to be consistent at the moment. It could disappear at any time if the gentlemen in grey suits have a word with the broadcaster.

At the end of January Ofcom will be anouncing the new broadcasting code. I think it is very likely that R18 content will be permitted on UK Adult subscription television at this point. If not expect a big court case followed either by humiliation for Ofcom and R18 on TV anyway (likely) or a very large fine for one of the broadcasters and further censorship (unlikely).

contact [email]admin@ofwatch.org.uk[/email]