Taylor Morgan (The People Newspaper)

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Deadman

Taylor Morgan (The People Newspaper)

Post by Deadman »

In today's People newspaper there is an interview with Taylor Morgan as well as another girl on encounters with England Rugby Players.

P.S. Taylor looks hot as always
woodgnome

Re: Taylor Morgan (The People Newspaper)

Post by woodgnome »

phil solo

Post by phil solo »

I love the quote "I'm not the type to have one-night stands"

Just the type to flog the story to the sunday papers for a few notes, eh?

LOL!
Taylor Morgan

Post by Taylor Morgan »

Hi!
Thanks for the nice complement deadman! however I actually slept with him 9 years ago! and no I'm not the type to have one night stands as I have'nt had one since! but yes I am up for making money!! ..... who isn't??
I've done the guy a favour, I never slagged him off, his mates are probably giving him a pat on the back and everyones a winner!! why all the anamosity??

Men are known to have trouble keeping there todger in there trousers, women are known to gossip, lets keep it that way, lol!

Love Taylor
xx
Hardup

Post by Hardup »

Hi Taylor,If you fancy doing the wild thing with me anytime!!! I will pay PAY YOU to sell it to the papers-although Iam not certain how much (if anythingh)they will give you.
xxx
Deadman

Post by Deadman »

Always a pleasure. Nice to see some clarity by someone involved as well as everyone has the right to make money.