Help identifying film/girl?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
eduardo

Help identifying film/girl?

Post by eduardo »

Hi Guys,

I've been lent a copy of a film from a mate taped of TV1000 which has a scene with an english girl and I'm interested to know what other films she might have done.

The film is called "The Aktuell Rapport- Joes Wild World III - Hunting for Beaver" to give it it's full title. Basically I would describe the guy making the film as the Swedish Ben Dover, although not nearly as good.

The girl is called Joey (as listed in the credits) and she stars with Steve who's been in some Ben Dover vids and is in scene one of Peepshow Special One. Basically the swedish bloke meets her outside a Burger King in Northampton, takes her back to a flat and ...........................

It is full hardcore incl anal and face shot.

I've checked the film listings and there's only one film listed. Checked the photo of the girl and although there's a vague similarity(hair colour, shape), it's not a remarkable likeness to the girl in the film. Although I have to say that I am useless in identifying people.

Does anybody know if it's the same film and girl? If not any idea who she is?

Thanks in advance.

(if it is the same film then mods might want to take note of the title as there is a question mark in the title in the film listings)
jj

Re: Help identifying film/girl?

Post by jj »

If she strips to reveal s&s, and a bald pussy, it's Josie Wood.
A fantastic scene from a girl who should have done a lot more: another hard tight bod like DLK.
crofter

Post by crofter »

yes I have seen this film, and can confirm it is josie woods looking very tasty, I remember the burger king set-up, think another brit starred in this film in a solo scene if memory serves me.
alec

Post by alec »

Thanks. Will make slight alterations, but 'The Aktuell Rapport' is more like the series title or label. Many films have this; so we'll put it in the comment field rather than the main title.
eduardo

Post by eduardo »

Yeah thats her jj. Thanks

I agree it is a great scene and a shame that she only did a few films.

I'll have to try to get hold of Ben Dover Volume 9 although I've no idea where to lookfor it. I'll try by posting a message on his site and see if he responds.
jj

Post by jj »

Try Vidshop for 'Dover's 9th'. It's the same scene, although I don't think it her finest- and there's no anal, IIRC.
crofter

Post by crofter »

a dedicated website surpisingly called
Hornetbloke

Post by Hornetbloke »

Bit late replying to this I know, but I actually just ordered Ben's 9th here:
http://www.free-erotiek.nl

They have heaps of Uncle Ben's finest all for around 10 euros (about 6 and a half quid)

War is Peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength
eduardo

Post by eduardo »

Fuck me it's a long time since I made this post.

I never did get that Ben Dover 9th so I will check out your link tomorrow when I am a bit more sober so thanks for the info.

I'll have to dig out the Aktuell Report and watch it again as I never did give it back.

Thanks again for the link.