Ben Dover?s Kick Ass Debut

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
crofter

Ben Dover?s Kick Ass Debut

Post by crofter »

Ben kicks off his Kick Ass contract with his first release: Ben Dovers Anal Adventures which looks to be pretty much the same as the already released Buttmania

Nice box cover though.
PEOPLE think Stephen Hawking is so clever, but when you ask him a question and he is typing in the answer on his little screen, how do we know he isn't just looking up the answer on the Internet?
tom30london

Re: Ben Dover?s Kick Ass Debut

Post by tom30london »

And just a daft question : apart from jadedviddeo.com, where can we get this Ben Dover DVD ? Have had a look at STB, but could not find it.
Tom
charlesbukowski

Post by charlesbukowski »

any idea who the Sarah girl is?with the glasses

i adore amanda white any one know where 2 get the vid she did with chris news and dr disgusting?
Ace

Post by Ace »

Sarah (27) in the girlies index and a seemingly one-hit wonder....great bush though!!
Anna (5) also looks a belter, again, very few credits to her name...........pity, another great bush

The West London of my youth is now on dvd

I've met the man on the street............and he's a cunt
Bayleaf

Post by Bayleaf »

Anna has shot a scene and some stills for John Mason (with Pascal again), but he ain't released it yet. Sarah's scene was a one-off afaik.

Ace

Post by Ace »

Thanks for that Bayleaf...........damned pity about Sarah though!

The West London of my youth is now on dvd

I've met the man on the street............and he's a cunt