whats the problem with Fiona Cooper videos?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
emmab

Re: whats the problem with Fiona Cooper videos?

Post by emmab »

I dont think theres anything wrong with the content (I've been shot by FC) I think its the background to the guy and everything which is the problem.

[url]http://www.adultindustryresources.com/drupal7/content/pippa-lily[/url]
E-mail me for a shoot [email]pippa_lily@hotmail.co.uk[/email]
Solo, Fetish, G/G Hard (CERTED)
Twitter: @pippa_lily
davewells

Post by davewells »

Apart from being crap you mean ?
emmab

Post by emmab »

He doesnt edit his films which is offputting to shoot if he wants you to move an arm or leg he'll just shout it over and edit his bit out but you have to react to it then hell shout dont do it like youve been told and so on... Thats probably why you get such crap results. I dred to see the one i did there its probably just as bad because he honestly scared me and made me feel uncomfortable and im sure it'll show!

[url]http://www.adultindustryresources.com/drupal7/content/pippa-lily[/url]
E-mail me for a shoot [email]pippa_lily@hotmail.co.uk[/email]
Solo, Fetish, G/G Hard (CERTED)
Twitter: @pippa_lily
The Love Walrus

Post by The Love Walrus »

I bought a dozen FC videos four years ago: cheque sent on a Monday, goods arrived Wednesday, so no complaints about the service. A number of the girls are quite pretty, but one of them is absolutely gorgeous. She goes by the name Una on the tape, but I have seen her billed by the name Charlotte Kaine in a Ben Dover film. I bought a different FC film of hers on DVD a year ago and have spent many happy hours with her.

I have a couple of questions though - is there, or has there ever been, a woman by the name of Fiona Cooper? Or is it just a made up name like Betty Crocker or Haagen-Dazs? Also, why is their website never, ever up-to-date? Just a thought...

Big up!

Fat Bob, The Love Walrus
x

You can see the sea - it's over there between the land and the sky...
Deuce Bigolo

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

Why so popular?

The girls/women weren't available anywhere else and in quite a few cases it was their ownly video?

Amazing what you'll purchase when your hormones are jangling

For the record I bought 1 and that was enough

The worst was the use of elevator music over the top of normal sound

cheers
B....OZ
davewells

Post by davewells »

When John Graham and I started producing the Double D' series we sent off and bought one FC video because we couldn't believe the amount of advertising this guy Sutcliffe was doing ( full page ad in every top shelf mag @ minimum ?600 a page even back in 1990). After we had watched it we were totally stunned because it was just the worst amatuerish crap we had ever seen. Nothing seems to have changed so it's baffling why he/they are so successful.
Juju

Post by Juju »

I downloaded the Angie George one and that was good, until you realise she does the same thing in each scene over and over, sure it's not her fault. Production values are awful.